Sponsored

Front Tribar LED with Sequential Turn MOD! (new thread)

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
At worst they can claim it voids your warranty on your lights... possibly extending to electricals if they can PROVE it. At least up here with our strong consumer protection laws.

Not sure about exhaust but they change those all the time anyway, not sure how it could impact anything (unless you go the whole way and need to cut and bolt stuff onto the engine...)

If any mod would break your car you couldn't even install these fancy oil catch cans that are supposed to help save the engine :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
At worst they can claim it voids your warranty on your lights... possibly extending to electricals if they can PROVE it. At least up here with our strong consumer protection laws.

Not sure about exhaust but they change those all the time anyway, not sure how it could impact anything (unless you go the whole way and need to cut and bolt stuff onto the engine...)

If any mod would break your car you couldn't even install these fancy oil catch cans that are supposed to help save the engine :)
This is the way how it goes down here. Have you changed a parking light bulb with a led one and your back seats broke? No warranty! :confused::tsk:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
crazy... have anyone contested that in court? not sure it would hold up to EU laws... well, I'd hope so atleast. maybe it's what you need to pay to have a cheap Mustang :D

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Holding out on doing any substantial modifications (if any) until outside of warrenty.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
crazy... have anyone contested that in court? not sure it would hold up to EU laws... well, I'd hope so atleast. maybe it's what you need to pay to have a cheap Mustang :D
:lol: yeah it's cheap only compared to Norway and Netherlands.. all other countries are cheaper than Italy :tsk:

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Holding out on doing any substantial modifications (if any) until outside of warrenty.
I couldn't wait 7 years to begin modding my car :D

That's why I'm implementing a Stock mode for my lightning, so my dealer will never see the tribars and switchbacks running :headbang:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
smart move :thumbsup:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I just shot some close-up pictures in direct sunlight for an user asking.. thought it's better to post here for you all :)

The leds that you can spot in these pictures actually are not visible in real. Phone camera try to compensate the direct light lowering the white balance so you can spot them in it. But in real you only see a full lit bar like in first picture :clap2:

Direct sunlight

and inside my garage:

:coolphotos: :cheers:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Thanks Stefano! Really strange that I saw one where you definitely could see the led diodes. Looking great on your Mustang, can't wait to finally get mine

Patrickisnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP competition orange
Hey,

me again...

I need your help...I need exact deats on what I need to do and what I need to get to get started and how long all of this takes

like did you send your lights in to get the bulbs
if so where and how long

does the blinking function work with the blinkers or is it a seperate thing

and what about sequential tail lights? Do you know how they work or to set up andjust really everything...cost as well

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Thanks Stefano! Really strange that I saw one where you definitely could see the led diodes. Looking great on your Mustang, can't wait to finally get mine
Was that the one on your video ? Maybe I'm wrong, but he had black vinyl on the light, no ?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Was that the one on your video ? Maybe I'm wrong, but he had black vinyl on the light, no ?
The camera color corrected the lightning a bit I guess, so it was not as clearly as you can see in the video. But he had no vinyl on the lights, still you could see the diodes clearly.
Guess something was different on his lights, maybe some mustangs are missing the diffusing panel in the tribars oder something like that? :shrug:

[ame]

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Normally all mustangs have the diffusing panel ...

Will have a look at mine tomorrow as I will install the new replacement driver set I have just got.
At least if you lost your job you could open a mustang headlights shop :clap2: :headbonk:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
At least if you lost your job you could open a mustang headlights shop :clap2: :headbonk:
:lol::lol:

I can already open it as "saturday hobby" :cheers:

Man, I spent more time on the headlights as on all the rest of the car ... :tsk:
Sponsored