Sponsored

Fox News Interview with Jamal on the GT350 Mustang

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
When speaking about whether the GT350 was only an American vehicle the following was the answer: "North America , base Product" Does this quote from Jamal mean maybe the GT350R and/or whatever follows will be the international version????
I think he said, "North American-based product."

The words everyone seems to be missing, and I've heard him say this in another interview so it's very purposeful, is "For right now..." or "At this time..."

Read into that what you will.
Sponsored

ARTSBEST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
The new Camaro will be revealed in January in Detroit displaying the LT1 engine as well as the Alpha platform. But what most are awaiting is the announcement of their "beefier" ZL1 Camaro. Which will be supporting more than 700 factory horses.

Last edited:

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
The new Camaro will be revealed in January in Detroit displaying the LT1 engine as well as the Alpha platform. But what most are awaiting is the announcement of their "beefier" ZL1 Camaro. Which will be supporting more than 700 factory horses.
When was the last time the Camaro knocked top dog Corvette off it's perch for most powerful Chev?

WestRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3
Does the Camaro really need 700hp?

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
All will be revealed closer to when it goes on sale next year
Where have we heard that before I wonder. ;)

Sponsored

c3po

CNCforlife
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion- company car
When was the last time the Camaro knocked top dog Corvette off it's perch for most powerful Chev?

I'm guessing....never? Times are a changin', that's for sure. Who would have thought that you could buy a charger with more HP than a Viper?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
I would agree if they weren't putting 20'' wheels with 35mm sidewalls. Complete and utter waste for all that power.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I would agree if they weren't putting 20'' wheels with 35mm sidewalls. Complete and utter waste for all that power.

35mm sidewalls? That's less than an inch and a half. If you are talking about the middle number in a tire size(275/35/20 for example) the middle number is the aspect ratio and not the sidewall measurement in millimeters.