price increase on mach1

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I just checked mine and it went up $2,945! I bet some dealers are going to try and stick some of the orders with the increase.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø lol @ first world problems...my gas went up 1.49 a gallon too, can I bitch about it or is that verboten?!?
you're allowed to. We just won't have any sympathy for someone who chooses to live in the People's Republik. Inflation running at >20% is gonna rip everybody's faces off.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø lol @ first world problems...my gas went up 1.49 a gallon too, can I bitch about it or is that verboten?!?
Trade it in for a Prius if youā€™ve got a problem with that. :like:

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
you're allowed to. We just won't have any sympathy for someone who chooses to live in the People's Republik. Inflation running at >20% is gonna rip everybody's faces off.
lol, thatā€™s a fair point...but I doubled my income coming down here, and I donā€™t have to shovel snow anymore šŸ˜

but yes, inflation is gonna kick everyoneā€™s asses...no matter where you live :wink:

Trade it in for a Prius if youā€™ve got a problem with that. :like:
lol...will never happen, internal combustion until i die :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Had a dealer offer me more than I paid for mine back in March from Zack. Hell, I may take him up on it. Invest it and come back in two yr and order a new gen from Zack. :clap:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I called Ford marketing this afternoon and asked them about this. They said the dealers should honor whatever price was agreed-upon at the time of the order. At least the one person that I spoke to said that anyway.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
If it's not in writing on the sales agreement, oh well ............. Ford sell the car to the dealer. The dealer sells the car to the end buyer. The MSO is made out to the dealer. That is why the dealer surrenders it to the state the purchaser legally resides in. If there is a lien holder, that information is recorded on the MSO so that it will be on the title when issued.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I called Ford marketing this afternoon and asked them about this. They said the dealers should honor whatever price was agreed-upon at the time of the order. At least the one person that I spoke to said that anyway.
get their name, number, and record the date they said that.
it helps.

I imagine people who ordered theirs, and have a price/build/deposit should all be honored. cant change the price on something they ordered @ the given price at that agreed time and change it enroute, I would think that wouldn't be fair to consumer

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Thats not the only price increase guys, (im ecobosot) but I just priced out my same exact car, my car was like 33.4k, my car exact config, is now 35,375! I took my for sale ad down today, imo.. I cant afford to buy another mustang.

seems ford raised all the mustangs I have to venture and guess, not just mach 1's

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Thats not the only price increase guys, (im ecobosot) but I just priced out my same exact car, my car was like 33.4k, my car exact config, is now 35,375! I took my for sale ad down today, imo.. I cant afford to buy another mustang.

seems ford raised all the mustangs I have to venture and guess, not just mach 1's
GT's are up in price too. Looks like all Mustangs. Can't speak for their other vehicles because I've never looked at them.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis

The GT I had optioned out went up $1005.
Sponsored