Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I think Ford misses out on offering more factory options on the Mustang in Australia. I'm sure there are many customers who would prefer to pick and choose rather it being all or nothing.

I grew to like those PP1 wheels but I never loved them. I would have paid more to option a different set of wheels when I ordered mine. I know Ford now offer optional forged wheels, but it would be nice to have the selection the US market gets. Same with interior colours and various packages.
If you don’t mind me saying and i know it is easy for me to spend your money but; lowered, black nuts and blacked out badges would give it a really tough look.
Sponsored

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
If you don’t mind me saying and i know it is easy for me to spend your money but; lowered, black nuts and blacked out badges would give it a really tough look.
Stop. Stop.Stop! :crackup:

My bank balance took a beating after those wheels and tyres! :facepalm:

Despite being a car guy since I was a teen, I have never really been into "modding", I have always preferred the OE look, hence the choice of wheels. But..................it seems once you start changing things, the more you want to change. I'm starting to enjoy my car in a different way now.

I REALLY want a GT350R steering wheel now! 🤪

gt350rsw1.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
They look fantastic. Where did you source your Ford Performance wheels from?
I got the wheels from CJ Pony Parts.

19x9.5 / 19x10 -
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...stang-v6-ecoboost-gt-2015-2021/p/M1007DC19-V/

19x10.5 / 19x11 -
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...e-black-set-mustang-2015-2021/p/M1007DC191-V/

I also tried to order these through Ford spare parts, but I needed a VIN for an R-Spec. Even with a VIN, the part number for the wheels was what they left Flat Rock with, ie PP1 wheels. In the end, I swallowed the shipping cost and just got them from CJ's. It's the shipping that kills them, that and the import duty incurred on purchases above $1000. :facepalm:

I realize I could have had a number of high end 20" wheels for the same price, but these are the wheels I wanted.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course

Despite being a car guy since I was a teen, I have never really been into "modding", I have always preferred the OE look, hence the choice of wheels. But..................it seems once you start changing things, the more you want to change. I'm starting to enjoy my car in a different way now.

gt350rsw1.jpg
Yes the GT350 wheel kicks Ass, had mine for years
IMG_20170813_175953.jpg

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

gt350rsw1.jpg
In for a penny, in for a pound. 😃 The good thing about modding is that you don’t have to do it all at once. Get what you want when the dollars are there and you always have something to look forward to. It’s like an extra Xmas all the time. The steering wheel really changes your perception of the car as it is always in your hands. Enjoy.

987908B7-CD26-4E29-949D-09E3DBA0AE75.jpeg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
In for a penny, in for a pound. 😃 The good thing about modding is that you don’t have to do it all at once. Get what you want when the dollars are there and you always have something to look forward to. It’s like an extra Xmas all the time. The steering wheel really changes your perception of the car as it is always in your hands. Enjoy.

987908B7-CD26-4E29-949D-09E3DBA0AE75.jpeg
Oh man, you're killing me! That one on the left in red would perfection for me!

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Oh man, you're killing me! That one on the left in red would perfection for me!
Sorry. But really, it is much better getting what you want one item at a time as if you get everything done all at once there is nothing left to do and the you get itchy feet and start looking for the next project or new car.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
3 - 2 - 1 and he’s gone … :giggle:

He tried to be a little more clever this time around with some nice comments, quickly followed on other threads with the typical barrage of shit trying to bait others …

His approach this time sounds a bit like my old school reports ‘does just enough to stay out of serious trouble’, only I managed it and he keeps on failing … :cwl:

He did manage to get some posts deleted before getting the total ban - I noticed this time around one got removed almost immediately from my thread lol

Seems like he has an issue with people that care / that are passionate / have attention to detail for their hobby and in my case, resorted to launching personal attacks about my family life and mental health (way of mark on both points). If that fails he then resorts to the general dislike of the mustang and his love for the camaro.

His general conduct and how he presents himself suggests he’s not the sharpest tool in the box.

Till next time … :wink:

WD :like:
My spider senses are telling me ...

1622560058667.png

:cwl:

WD :like:

Sponsored

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual

gt350rsw1.jpg
Check out the Exotic Pony Mods wheels to , i am waiting on mine to arrive today, i didn't want alcantara after a lot of thinking and settled on leather and perforated leather. I am told th equality is good so i will let you know.

Yellow Toy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Fastback
Hey guys, where do we buy genuine and after market acc for our Mustangs over here in Oz?

Cheers...

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey guys, where do we buy genuine and after market acc for our Mustangs over here in Oz?

Cheers...
Hi John. From wherever the part is cheapest. Do your research both on these forums ( use search) and Google search. Some items are a lot cheaper from overseas just make sure to include freight and GST with this.
Sponsored