Sponsored

Ford Performance windshield banner?

Would the FP windshield banner look good?

• Total voters

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
So being that it's a silver car, my Mach 1 is kind of stealth, as far as it's not something that catches your eye. Very happy with the color but was thinking about adding the white and red Ford Performance windshield banner to give it a little more splash. Maybe it's just me but if I'm driving and see anything red I almost automatically turn to see what it is. Here's a pic of my car, and the pic from the FP website with the banner on a Mach. Curious to hear opinions on if you think it would look tacky or look good. Thanks gang.

IMG_5277.JPG

FP Banner.jpg
Sponsored

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I wouldn't say it would look tacky, but good is just a matter of personal opinion. If you want to change it up... toss the banner on there. Leave it on for a week, see how you feel. Can always rip it off if it's not for you.

I was on the fence about it as well, my son got it for me for father's day. Put it on, didn't love it...(grabber blue), figured I'd keep it for a few weeks. Now I like it and it's been on for a year or so. Not everyone agrees though.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't say it would look tacky, but good is just a matter of personal opinion. If you want to change it up... toss the banner on there. Leave it on for a week, see how you feel. Can always rip it off if it's not for you.

I was on the fence about it as well, my son got it for me for father's day. Put it on, didn't love it...(grabber blue), figured I'd keep it for a few weeks. Now I like it and it's been on for a year or so. Not everyone agrees though.
Would love to see a pic!

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I was commenting on the banner in general on a s550...It's not a mach, or your color so don't think it would help your decision much...but here is mine
IMG_20220419_190605.jpg
Wow that actually looks pretty good! Picks up the red in the tow hook nicely. Very sharp car.

Sponsored

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch / 2017 GT350
I was commenting on the banner in general on a s550...It's not a mach, or your color so don't think it would help your decision much...but here is mine
IMG_20220419_190605.jpg
I think it looks great on yours honestly. Your car also kind of has the right look as well with the wing. Your car also makes me think I should add an R splitter to my GT350.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So being that it's a silver car, my Mach 1 is kind of stealth, as far as it's not something that catches your eye. Very happy with the color but was thinking about adding the white and red Ford Performance windshield banner to give it a little more splash. Maybe it's just me but if I'm driving and see anything red I almost automatically turn to see what it is. Here's a pic of my car, and the pic from the FP website with the banner on a Mach. Curious to hear opinions on if you think it would look tacky or look good. Thanks gang.

IMG_5277.JPG

FP Banner.jpg
Absolutely do it. The red and silver will look awesome!!!

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Red Black and Silver complement each other well. I think it would look tacky if I put it on mine (silver non HP) but seeing that you have the HP, I think it blends well. Pics please if you decide to go forward with it.

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I think it looks great on yours honestly. Your car also kind of has the right look as well with the wing. Your car also makes me think I should add an R splitter to my GT350.
Thanks, It works, and I like it...My cousin calls it the "RC" car lol. He hates it haha. As for the R splitter...go for it. Just sucks its such an expensive hunk of plastic

Sponsored

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch / 2017 GT350
Thanks, It works, and I like it...My cousin calls it the "RC" car lol. He hates it haha. As for the R splitter...go for it. Just sucks its such an expensive hunk of plastic
Agreed. That’s the only reason I haven’t purchased it yet. It’s hard to bring myself to spend that money on it and not be able to sell the stock one to cut cost like I would with wheels. Mine is currently at the dealer awaiting (likely) and engine replacement so when I get it back it’ll be onto the next mod (wheels or splitter).

Last edited:

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I think it looks good on a car without roof stripes.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just saw a Rapid Red GT500 driving around and he had the FP banner. Looks really good

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
IMG_20220419_190605.jpg
That looks really good. Might have to give it a shot on my Grabber Blue