Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
since you got heads and cams how much do you put dowm if you mind me asking ? A friend put down 513rwhp with Cams CJ fbo on e85 , would heads take you to 525rwhp?
Im guessing your friends is a manual. My car is a 6R80 and made 471 rwhp. Some people say its a 5% drivetrain loss some 10% difference between auto and manual if you call it 7.5% that would put me a about 506 as a manual for comparison. Im in Cali so I went smog legal short tubes and cat deletes for state ref puposes and smog ability. Id say 2 inch long tubes would add another 10-20 rwhp to that.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
All the boosted 7 second coyotes I know of run stock coil packs. Lightning is lightning haha

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My car has about 82k miles on it and I run primarily E. Decided to tune it up plugs, coils, etc. The 500 coils are in the same price range so I bought a 17 harness with the updated design and connection for the coils since my car has the 15-16 design. Car runs great no noticable difference as you would expect powerwise, but it does start better which on E is nice. Clearly overkill haha

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
My car has about 82k miles on it and I run primarily E. Decided to tune it up plugs, coils, etc. The 500 coils are in the same price range so I bought a 17 harness with the updated design and connection for the coils since my car has the 15-16 design. Car runs great no noticable difference as you would expect powerwise, but it does start better which on E is nice. Clearly overkill haha
Wzup Brotha!?!?!

Haven't seen you around here in a bit, Looking forward to the next meet!