Sponsored

Ford $750 private cash giveaway

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Yup, from what I've read anyway. If it's expired, it's no good...period.

Not sure if dealers can pull some strings and get a new one somehow real quick though.

-Emt1581

On Friday I spoke to my salesman about my private cash offer,. He told me there is nothing the dealership can do, but if I call the number on the coupon I can get it extended by Ford. The problem is, I can't find a phone number to call. I'm going to talk to him again Monday.
Sponsored

invaliduser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible PP
On Friday I spoke to my salesman about my private cash offer,. He told me there is nothing the dealership can do, but if I call the number on the coupon I can get it extended by Ford. The problem is, I can't find a phone number to call. I'm going to talk to him again Monday.

Please share if you do :cheers:

OP
OP
PonyGrrrl

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

You're salesman is an idiot because you can't call and have it protected only your dealer can. It's called the Incentive Protection Program and your dealer has to call on your behalf and ask that it be protected and provide them with your VIN, name, and address. It's very simple and can be done. My salesman did it for me after much back and forth and an e mail I had from Program HQ.

Here's the number and e mail for Program HQ
[email protected] or 877-296-9427.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
You're salesman is an idiot because you can't call and have it protected only your dealer can. It's called the Incentive Protection Program and your dealer has to call on your behalf and ask that it be protected and provide them with your VIN, name, and address. It's very simple and can be done. My salesman did it for me after much back and forth and an e mail I had from Program HQ.

Here's the number and e mail for Program HQ
[email protected] or 877-296-9427.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info PonyGrrrl.

For anyone interested, I just called the Program HQ number and their hours are Mon-Fri, 9-7 (Eastern Time).

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
My buddy just received a brochure in the mail with the $750.00 coupon. Does anybody know if this is transferable? He is unable to do purchase right now, and asked if I could use it. Anybody know if this is possible??/

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Still haven't received anything, mail or electronic...how long does usually take?

invaliduser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible PP
I signed up on Ford Owners and now I have a $1000 offer. Unfortunately it still expires on the 13th. I'll need to get my dealer to save it.

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
My buddy just received a brochure in the mail with the $750.00 coupon. Does anybody know if this is transferable? He is unable to do purchase right now, and asked if I could use it. Anybody know if this is possible??/
\

No, this coupon is not only region specific, but customer specific.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Still haven't received anything, mail or electronic...how long does usually take?
When I did this last year it took me a few months to get anything before finally getting a brochure and coupon (that was unfortunately only good for two weeks). I called for another one and they said they would send another out; but the coupons are just random from what I gather. Which is B.S.; just give it to everyone who wants one.

I went online a few months back to order some for the 2016 Mustang and have received zero via mail or e-mail.
Sponsored