Sponsored

For those who have ford performance tuning on their EB

Machelen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The banging four banger
Do you guys mind posting here what your 0-60 is? If possible a 5-60? or a dyno?
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Look in the ecoboost technical subforum.
Lots of info and plenty of BS on just your topic.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
^^^^^^what he said.....

Sponsored

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
I would object to the idea of redirecting people to those previous threads, seeing as the majority of them turn into "how does the warranty work?", I vote we just keep making new ones to find shreads of actual information pertaining to how quick it is over stock.
crazy thought i know.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
I would object to the idea of redirecting people to those previous threads, seeing as the majority of them turn into "how does the warranty work?", I vote we just keep making new ones to find shreads of actual information pertaining to how quick it is over stock.
crazy thought i know.
Since you brought it up, let's take a moment to discuss in detail how the warranty works. I'll start with a misinterpretation and hopefully someone can chime in with some incorrect information.

For real though, I've been curious about FP results and haven't taken the time to sort through any of those threads.

JonD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost
Since you brought it up, let's take a moment to discuss in detail how the warranty works. I'll start with a misinterpretation and hopefully someone can chime in with some incorrect information.

For real though, I've been curious about FP results and haven't taken the time to sort through any of those threads.
Just wait for somebody to play captain obvious and tell you to use the search
:lol:

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)

Oh yes! and lets get to about 56 pages of warranty re-iteration while having certain people ask questions covered on pages 1-55 having shamelessly skipped straight to the end! :headbonk:

Yeah seriously tho the other threads are cancer and i just would like a straight forward 'write up review only' thread. hell ill even pay someone in beers for it.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Do you guys mind posting here what your 0-60 is? If possible a 5-60? or a dyno?
Don't mind he trolls....

Anyway, mine was 5.6... drop from 6.1 (I'm in a vert). I could have gotten it lower but I figured why beat the hell out the car for a 5.5 or 5.4... bragging rights? Naw.... I'm good.

Actually, I'm not 100% sure anyone else actually ran a 0-60. Maybe one or two other people.... most posted about doing that but did not. One guy posted his drag runs on the race track.

I don't think the "target audience" for the ford performance tune is worried much about 0-60, to be dead honest with you. That is just my guess... I could be (and more than likely am) wrong.

The most important part of this tune is not really the 0-60 (it is plenty FAST), but the way it drives is simply amazing... the pull... does not sound like it is going to die when passing on the hwy.... the gear changes on the auto. Ford did a great job on this tune.
Sponsored