Sponsored

First WOT pull with ProCharger - Datalog attached

92 Couper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP - Competition Orange
Working through the remote tuning process with the guys at Lund Racing. Great and easy process so far.

Started with a base tune and logged idle, revs, cruise, part throttle on Thursday afternoon. Received a revision the same afternoon and did some longer part throttle pulls. Friday morning received Rev 3 and was instructed to go and collect a 3000 to 7500 rpm 3rd gear WOT pull. Attached is the log of just the money shot for your review. Looks pretty good to me with max timing advance around 17.5 and knock at -2 or better. I sent the complete logs to Lund yesterday and expect an update on Monday.

Take a look and let me know what you think:

http://datazap.me/u/92-couper/wot-pull-2016-mustang-gt-procharger-p1-x?log=0&data=2-10-13
Sponsored

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
That looks great fuel, air, and spark. No excessive fuel trims, measured lambda is at a good target, No drop of MAF or load at the top end, Knock sensors are happy, spark advance is good.

Let us know what it does at the track.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Working through the remote tuning process with the guys at Lund Racing. Great and easy process so far.

Started with a base tune and logged idle, revs, cruise, part throttle on Thursday afternoon. Received a revision the same afternoon and did some longer part throttle pulls. Friday morning received Rev 3 and was instructed to go and collect a 3000 to 7500 rpm 3rd gear WOT pull. Attached is the log of just the money shot for your review. Looks pretty good to me with max timing advance around 17.5 and knock at -2 or better. I sent the complete logs to Lund yesterday and expect an update on Monday.

Take a look and let me know what you think:

http://datazap.me/u/92-couper/wot-pull-2016-mustang-gt-procharger-p1-x?log=0&data=2-10-13
So jealous......that is all.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
That looks great fuel, air, and spark. No excessive fuel trims, measured lambda is at a good target, No drop of MAF or load at the top end, Knock sensors are happy, spark advance is good.

Let us know what it does at the track.

Do you mind checking this one with regard to fuel and lambda from 7k up? This was when I was working on a 100oct tune that I had to pause on due work dragging me away from home.

http://datazap.me/u/venumous/pc-50-...14-15-16-19-20&trim=0&tmin=358.81&tmax=363.69

Sponsored

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Do you mind checking this one with regard to fuel and lambda from 7k up? This was when I was working on a 100oct tune that I had to pause on due work dragging me away from home.

http://datazap.me/u/venumous/pc-50-...14-15-16-19-20&trim=0&tmin=358.81&tmax=363.69
Maxing out the lb/min pid at 6200.
The frequency continues rising till about 7300 so air flow would too.
It starts to go lean at 6500, not just trims but actual lambda.
I would say you need to improve the fuel system and the air flow after 7300 would continue going up.
Lambse also indicated it should be going rich so it looks like you were trying to give it more fuel but it just can't support it.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
Thanks man. Yeah I thought it looked like fuel waa struggling. I am making a ton of power but thought that the BAP would be able to do it. I guess not. Always a good time to go Sai Li and E85 instead.
Sponsored