Sponsored

first drives update

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
my cherry is popped H 6013 is home. I tried uploading some pictures but file was to big I will try to figure it out

I have been and still am fortunate to own some of the best iron out there and have driven many others. I am a car guy thru and thru. I love this car! It drives fantastic. I am not sure if it the magna ride but the set up is super. I have some hidden twisted turn back roads even though chicgoland is pretty flat and my car was giving me the feed back fuck the break in I am ready to rock. It was hard to keep it under 6 rpms. It matches any car I have driven i might even included my current 911 turbo but we will see in another 1000 miles but it is right there.

the fit and finish should be better but it is not bad. ford seems to have put the money in the most important places the motor and suspension. I get it this car comes off the same line building plan jane rental cars.

I missed a few shifts started in 3 rd a couple of times but the short shifting is great while trying to keep rpms down I had a bit of trouble with 5 th twice The clutch is lighter then I thought and I am not sure if there is any peal adjustment but I will get it and after another few hundred miles I will be more aggressive with my launches from a dead stop. If you are on the fence buy this car. I can tell already it has heart and soul!!!!!!!! Oh the black roof is awesome and the lighting blue is great changes with the sun. praise the lord life is good.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Congrats......

Resize photo in paint at a maximum of 1300 pixels and save it as a jpeg. That will work.

Again, congrats

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Congrats......

Resize photo in paint at a maximum of 1300 pixels and save it as a jpeg. That will work.

Again, congrats

From phone you can email them to yourself as 'Medium' size, download from your email via 'save image' and then post directly from camera roll. I'm rarely on the house iMac so this is how I post pics.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Yeah, it's a special car. I think you're going to love it. Congrats!
Sponsored