• Guard

Votes: 90 23.0%
  • Black

Votes: 36 9.2%

• Total voters
OP
OP

RIParker

I was in "OMAHA"-"OMAHA"-"OMAHA" today, not one of the over a dozen Ford reps could tell me what the name of the color of this car was...
Yea that's not surprising. The people that work the shows generally don't know much. Nice pics tho, Guard just got another vote.

Darrinm03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT/CS
I'm starting to think these reps at these shows are just more or less fords "bouncers" keeping people from popping the hoods, taking pics they shouldn't be, getting up on the carousel, etc. not information. Ford probably doesn't give them jack crap for info, the execs want to be the ones dropping knowledge bombs on everyone

Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Arrrgh Ingot Silver, Magnetic and Guard are my 3 favs, oh my ! .....cant wait to see them in person !!

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I love magnetic but am still holding out to see ruby red in person.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I voted guard but after seeing pics of some of these cars DIB is my favorite I think. Still looking forward to seeing all of these in person eventually

Spart302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT350R
Voted guard and love the ruby red on my 14 but I could probably buy any color

OP
OP

RIParker

I think it's time to get an update on what everyone thinks now that we have pretty much seen them all. These are some of my favorite pics that shows the car in the best light IMO.

Has everyone already made their minds up on color? Anyone changed their minds after seeing more pics?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Racerzx

Some great pictures there.

It's between DIB and Magnetic for me. I've ruled out most of the other colors based on pictures, but I would like to see Guard in person, as it is quite dark in some lighting, looking a little too olive for my taste.

So still undecided, but I've narrowed it down.

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I think the 2015 looks best in race red or guard....that red really pops and I usually dont like red cars but on the 15 it looks awesome.

OP
OP

Dyno

I haven't seen a pic of the 15 in DIB that did not look incredible. Some of the colors have been hit or miss, at least when photographed. For me, as of now it's between DIB and Ruby.

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Ruby red. Just yesterday I went by a Ford dealer and saw a few models that were ruby red. Really looks good, pops more than similar color by other car makers. It really should look great on the 15 mustang.

I like guard but some photos look a little too green. Since ordering early going with the known color.