Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Vs H&R Sport Springs 15 Vs Steeda

mr_dutchy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I just ordered some Eibach Pros. Now the debate of DIY or take it to a a shop...
What did you pay and from where? Might just cancel my order if the price is right!
Sponsored

EuroBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
U can scratch the h r springs off the list. The last thing the 2015 stang needs is a lower drop in the rear. Yuk!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
So gotta admit a little upset with Steeda right now. Placed my order Sunday with all parts showing in stock. Got a confirmation email stating order was placed then tonight (over 24hours later) got another telling me that my order is on back order. No ETA, nothing other to call if I want a status. Be careful to any of those looking to order on what remains of cyber Monday.
These springs were moving fast ... so it could have been they were in stock until an order was placed before your order was established.

What is your order number? You can send it to me at [email protected] & I will take a look at the order & see the wait time on the springs or ... you can call us toll free at 1800 950 0774.

We can definitely take a look!

Best Regards,

TJ

mr_dutchy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
These springs were moving fast ... so it could have been they were in stock until an order was placed before your order was established.

What is your order number? You can send it to me at [email protected] & I will take a look at the order & see the wait time on the springs or ... you can call us toll free at 1800 950 0774.

We can definitely take a look!

Best Regards,

TJ
TJ,
Email sent-let me know if you don't get it. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
So gotta admit a little upset with Steeda right now. Placed my order Sunday with all parts showing in stock. Got a confirmation email stating order was placed then tonight (over 24hours later) got another telling me that my order is on back order. No ETA, nothing other to call if I want a status. Be careful to any of those looking to order on what remains of cyber Monday.
Same here I brought their whole suspension package. Im a little disappointed but I can wait. After all I did get a good deal.

EuroBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Steeda should make a version 2 of their lowering springs with a lower setting at the front. Like 1.5 inch and 1 inch rear. Stiffin the spring rate at the front 20 pct higher. The front of this car is extremely long and high, so the visual appearance itself already makes the car look like its doing a wheelie.

Solution? Even out the drop.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
TJ,
Email sent-let me know if you don't get it. Thanks.
Your items shipped today with the exception of the strut tower brace, let me know if you have any questions!

Same here I brought their whole suspension package. Im a little disappointed but I can wait. After all I did get a good deal.
PM me your order number so I can review in more detail and see if we can ship out what's readily in stock.

Steeda should make a version 2 of their lowering springs with a lower setting at the front. Like 1.5 inch and 1 inch rear. Stiffin the spring rate at the front 20 pct higher. The front of this car is extremely long and high, so the visual appearance itself already makes the car look like its doing a wheelie.

We are working on several spring offerings and options :thumbsup:

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Agreed. I wouldnt mind a 2" drop in the front.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
My steeda sway bars will be on the way back to you guys.
Required signature.
No ones ever home during the day.

Ordered the springs and there was no signature required

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
My steeda sway bars will be on the way back to you guys.
Required signature.
No ones ever home during the day.

Ordered the springs and there was no signature required
Shoot me a PM so we can figure out the best solution for delivery.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Maybe I'm dumb and this is like crossing the beams, but could you not just replace the front springs for a slight rake? Comparatively, the rear looks fine stock, especially if you beef up the rubber a bit as well.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I just purchased the Eibach from Alex and American Muscle. They price match CJ Pony parts at $244. I've always gone with Eibach and always will.
+1

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Keep the Steeda reviews coming! I'm close to pulling the trigger on them for my PP GT that needs a wee bit more control in the twisties. I think the springs will help with their increased rates and lowered cg; dunno if I need thicker sway bars yet.
Sponsored