Sponsored

Does it matter which vendor i buy a certain tune from?

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I was wondering if there is any difference ordering a tune from Beekcake, or Lethal or directly from Lund themselves? I already have an SCT x4 tuner so all I need is the tune itself. They look like they all offer the same options and have the same turnaround time so I wouldn't think there would be too much of a difference. Just pick one and buy right?

Also, I am having the tune installed at the same time as a JLT intake and Corsa sport exhaust, so when i am ordering the tune that's what i should put as my mods right?

and lastly, can i ask for anything specific? I am a auto 3.15 so could i ask for more afterfire or pop between shifts at WOT like the camaro or challenger have? or like more gurgling and popping when off throttle and stuff.

Sorry for the so many questions, first time modding and just want things to go reasonably well.
Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I'd imagine if you're only ordering the tune, it would be best to go through Lund directly. You list the mods you'll have when you flash the tune.

I know you can ask for a quieter cold start. Not sure about the things you mentioned.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
wont matter, I ordered through Lethal and it was a great transaction, after receiving the tuner, you will deal directly with Lund for tune revisions or technical issues, I went through Lethal because I needed the tuner as well

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Regardless whoever you go with, you will still get the same tune at the end of the day. We are Lund's largest distributor and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Just give us a shout at 561-753-8105.
Sponsored