Sponsored

Do you guys think the ADM will be just as bad for the 2017 MY?

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
As long as your not in California...
Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
There's the occasional msrp - 5k adm deal - but most are getting worse actually. The ADM's from 6 months ago is what was asked before the publications got a hold of the car. The GT350 has swept up almost every automotive award possible beating Porsche, Ferrari etc - the demand has only skyrocketed for this car. There are pages and pages on every major supercar forum talking about it everyday and have been doing so for months. I've never seen a brand/car have that kind of effect on the competitions's customers.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
so far its been worse. ADM is higher than ever from what I can tell

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
Hey guys whats up. First time poster.

Im looking to trade my 2015 M3 in on a 2017 GT350 ( not R) once they are available. Can anyone point me towards a dealer lead for MSRP or low ADM? Im based out of Atlanta and would love to stay in the SE but I would travel if needed.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Hey guys whats up. First time poster.

Im looking to trade my 2015 M3 in on a 2017 GT350 ( not R) once they are available. Can anyone point me towards a dealer lead for MSRP or low ADM? Im based out of Atlanta and would love to stay in the SE but I would travel if needed.
Check the " Dreaded ADM" thread. Some members are posting they found dealers at MSRP. PM them for dealer info.
Just courious, what's the ADM range in Atlanta area?

Last edited:

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Check the " Dreaded ADM" thread. Some members are posting they found dealers at MSRP. PM them for dealer info.
Just courious, what's the ADM range in Atlanta area?
that could be interesting topic, approximate ADM in each State.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
R model will still probably command a decent ADM since it's limited production. Looking like under 1000 units (probably closer to 750) for 2016, and I would guess around the same # of cars for 2017
Did you just randomly pull those numbers out of your ass? Because it certainly appears so.

As of 4/5 there were to be 227 R models built. Putting it right inline with what Ford stated as building 500 when the car initially hit the media.

Thus there are 3818 non-R models to be built by the same date. Thus putting it exactly in the 5k unitsl number that was originally leaked and then removed. They will not build over 3k regular 350's and over 200 R's in roughly 8 weeks remaining for 2016 production.

As far as the 2017 model numbers don't be so sure they produce more, as if and this is a big if.. a new model comes in to play like a 500 then that very well could take place on the niche lines near the end of my 2017 next year. Only Ford knows.. as far as adm goes you will likely see the big adm dealers drop to the 5-7k range and move the larger adm to the 2017 model. We will see.. those comparing to previous svt products.. I was offered an 03 cobra at sticker with no haggling and my friend got below msrp on his. I bought my raptor for x plan price and it was a first run 6.2l.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
A local dealer told me months ago that he sold their '16s for $5k over. I inquired about what the status of the '17s was and he proceeded to explain that since they sold their '16s for $10k over that they would be asking the same for the '17s. I then scrolled down and the conversation where he told me that they sold for $5k was in the SAME DAMN EMAIL. Too bad for any honest dealers out there because these types of lies really help establish the dirtbag, going-to-rip-you-off dealer stereotype out there.... Hmm, is it a stereotype if it's true?

This was a dealer referred to me by my old employer, a guy who has bought tons of cars from them...a guy who has business integrity...a guy who when I tell this to will likely not buy from them again.

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
Speaking of KBB... there is no 2015 GT350 to use for appraisal so mine may be worthless. :shrug: :D
Pennies on the dollar? First in line :headbonk:

Sponsored

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
There's the occasional msrp - 5k adm deal - but most are getting worse actually. The ADM's from 6 months ago is what was asked before the publications got a hold of the car. The GT350 has swept up almost every automotive award possible beating Porsche, Ferrari etc - the demand has only skyrocketed for this car. There are pages and pages on every major supercar forum talking about it everyday and have been doing so for months. I've never seen a brand/car have that kind of effect on the competitions's customers.
Here's what I don't get. There are 475 GT350s sitting out there on cargurus.com, and the number continues to climb. Some have been out there for over 6 months. You would think if the demand was so great these cars would be hard to find. They're not. They're everywhere. Could it be that they are hard to find at a price people are willing to pay? I gotta believe the ADMs will decrease when the 2017s can be ordered.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
so far its been worse. ADM is higher than ever from what I can tell
Call Ford of Murfreesboro and ask for Ryan Greatrex. Not sure he'll be able to do anything for you, but it's worth a shot.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Dealers are just holding on to the dream of big ADM because the risk of losing holdback vs. the reward of the big fish is still low. The problem is that once 2017s start production, the 2016s will start losing value faster than dealers can move them. They'll still get some ADM, but not the five figure numbers they're all asking now. I think that's why there are still so many on car sales sites currently.

But even then, ADMs on 2017s will start high. Imagine a dealer who has a couple of 2016s in stock for $10k plus AND has an early 2017 allocation. He's going to ask double that for the 2017, and peddle the 2016s at $10k as a "hell of a bargain".

I just got a call from a dealer I spoke with several months ago who got a second allocation. They wanted $5k for their first allocation, and I declined. The second allocation started at $15k "because the other dealerships in Little Rock sold theirs for that price". So they say...

I'm taking mine to one of those $15k dealerships at lunch today to see what they will offer to buy mine outright. If it's significantly more than I paid for it, I might be looking for a 2017 allocation myself. I'm not holding my breath though.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
ADM will still be here. Hype for he car has grown and wait lists are already 10-15 people long.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
everywhere i have called if FL has ADM range 7-10 K on 2017's. I have called a lot of places
Sponsored