Do you ever...

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2013 Insignia 1998 Land Rover 110
Do you ever find yourself walking past your car on some random errand or anther and find yourself just having to stop and take a photo 'cos it just looks so goddam sexy?
DSC_031311.jpg
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
oh god those white stripes on that red made me leave some white streaks in my pants.

But yes I would say I do this almost once a day. I am pretty sure the M6G servers couldn't hold all the worthless pictures I have of my car. At the very least I ALWAYS have to look back at it once (usually twice) as I am walking away. :)

Thank god for google photos free storage :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mustang Cally

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
At the very least I ALWAYS have to look back at it once (usually twice) as I am walking away. :)
I think if the day ever comes that I stop doing that, it'll be the day the Mustang is put up for sale. I can't see it happening anytime soon !!

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I don't take pictures of it often but I would be lying if I didn't admit I feel compelled to all the time.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
No, not really. I tend to look.. but I'm never compelled to get a camera out. Maybe it's an age thing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustang Cally

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Well I'm the wrong side of fifty and there's more photos of my Mustang than my kids on my phone!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I'm also the wrong side of Fifty, and i actually found myself talking to my GT when she first came home.. "I've watched you through your build process, then I saw you go to Baltimore, on the boat..." and so on. My neighbours must think I'm nuts? I probably am?

OP
OP
Mustang Cally

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Thank goodness for that, I thought it was just me !:lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm 15 months into ownership, I'm still yet to park the car and not look back at it, even in the rain, or take a walk around before getting in it... I've found myself more recently walking round the back to put my bags in the passanger seat and then around the front into the drivers side.... Staring at it all the way lol.

Sponsored

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
The Mustang is such a strange car, I absolutely love the looks, I love the sound (Roush Axle Backs) and it gets sooooo much attention!! A true GT that looks the part.

I parked next to a 17 plate 911 last night, odd, but everyone walking by stared at the Stang half looked in the windows, half took photos..... only 1 person even looked at the Porker!! As much as I admire the 911, would I sell my Stang for one?? No, oddly I just love getting in the Stang and driving it I just never got that same feeling from my 911, even if it was technically a far better car.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
The Mustang is such a strange car, I absolutely love the looks, I love the sound (Roush Axle Backs) and it gets sooooo much attention!! A true GT that looks the part.

I parked next to a 17 plate 911 last night, odd, but everyone walking by stared at the Stang half looked in the windows, half took photos..... only 1 person even looked at the Porker!! As much as I admire the 911, would I sell my Stang for one?? No, oddly I just love getting in the Stang and driving it I just never got that same feeling from my 911, even if it was technically a far better car.
A Mustang is a Special Experience
you are driving a piece of history
people only used to see Stangs on TV or at Car Shows, the Stang has a special quality
Sponsored