OP
OP
RideTheMustang

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
You want to hold down ok and then put it in accessory mode and then wait for the ET to appear at the bottom of the screen thats when you can turn on the car
Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
Ok I got it to work. I wasn't holding it down long enough, you have to wait until the ET comes up on the screen. Accessory has nothing to do with it though as long as you hold ok first then either push just the start button for accessory or push start with brake to start the car. The Speedo/tach is the 18th screen.

OP
OP
RideTheMustang

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok I got it to work. I wasn't holding it down long enough, you have to wait until the ET comes up on the screen. Accessory has nothing to do with it though as long as you hold ok first then either push just the start button for accessory or push start with brake to start the car. The Speedo/tach is the 18th screen.
thats good info to know i knew there was probably one less step to do to make it less tedious haha any way thanks man:thumbsup:

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Is there anything else there that's useful?

OP
OP
RideTheMustang

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there anything else there that's useful?
it will test your analog gauges only on the instrument cluster. it also test your warning lights to make sure none are burned out
Sponsored