Sponsored

Digital Speedo

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
Hey guys i don't know if this has been posted but there is a way to get a digital speedo and tach on the screen in the center screen between the gauges.

If you hold down ok on the steering wheel and put the car into the accessory mode. You'll eventually see an orange ET at the bottom of the screen this will be the indication to turn the engine on. While still pressing the ok button turn the car on. This will put the screen into a mechanics mode. If you cycle through the menus you'll eventually come to a screen that has speed in both KPH and MPH as well as the rpm.

Hopefully this is new info for some. It isn't the fanciest of screens but it gets the job done :cheers:
digital speedo.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

gundam83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Oxford White
I prefer a digital speedo personally. My pops had an Impala SS and I thought they were kinda neat. When I had my C6 corvette, i'd always look at the digital speedo on the HUD and never used the regular one. I don't have my mustang in my possession yet so I can't try this out. I'm curious to know if this is something that it will default too or will you have to follow the same steps everytime you start up your car to bring it back up? Any pics of what the digital speedo looks like?

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hey guys i don't know if this has been posted but there is a way to get a digital speedo and tach on the screen in the center screen between the gauges.

If you hold down ok on the steering wheel and put the car into the accessory mode. While still pressing the ok button turn the car on. This will put the screen into a mechanics mode. If you cycle through the menus you'll eventually come to a screen that has speed in both KPH and MPH as well as the rpm.

Hopefully this is new info for some. It isn't the fanciest of screens but it gets the job done :cheers:
How about a picture-->:thumbsup:

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
OP
OP
RideTheMustang

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
i didn't see that post :frusty: oh well i guess it would get its own thread eventually
No big deal, that's just one thread. It's been in others. I don't think it had its own yet.

(And, in the other threads it's been referenced as an Engineering Menu for search :thumbsup: )

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Thanks for posting though I hadn't seen this info either

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
I really wish we had a HUD like the vettes

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Font needs to be at least 10X bigger to be useful.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
I tried to get to that menu a couple times with no luck, but I didn't know about the accessory step. I just held down ok and started car normally...nothing. Will try this later.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I tried to get to that menu a couple times with no luck, but I didn't know about the accessory step. I just held down ok and started car normally...nothing. Will try this later.
I never ran thru the accessory mode on my car. Just started it up while holding the button.

It's a neat novelty, but hardly worth the effort.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Try holding down the OK button BEFORE you hit the start button. If that does not work then its probably a premium thing.