Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

RR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Fastback
Ordered mine on 24th October, built the 1st March, then got the Tamerlane that arrived in Zeebrugge Sunday. Hoping it gets put on a ship to Southampton this weekend fingers crossed.

Anyone else that was on the Tamerlane?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine on 24th October, built the 1st March, then got the Tamerlane that arrived in Zeebrugge Sunday. Hoping it gets put on a ship to Southampton this weekend fingers crossed.

Brave man hoping for a turn around that quick, i hope for your sake they do lol more likely in So'ton next saturday :)

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z

Mine was on the Tijuca, got to zebrugge on 25th March, shipping to Southampton this weekend coming.
I hope they do turn yours around quick but it seems like roughly 2 weeks in Belgium right now - for me anyway :)

Sponsored

hamenga

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Coupe
Mine was on the Tijuca, got to zebrugge on 25th March, shipping to Southampton this weekend coming.
I hope they do turn yours around quick but it seems like roughly 2 weeks in Belgium right now - for me anyway :)
Mine was on the same ship (Ordered 24 September, built 4 February). How do you tell from track and trace when it's arriving in Southampton?

Mine has been updated to say "Delivered From" on 30/03/17.

sjr311083

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mine was on the same ship (Ordered 24 September, built 4 February). How do you tell from track and trace when it's arriving in Southampton?

I had an update from the dealer that it should be at the dealership on the 15th April!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z

Mine was updated to 'delivered from' at the same time - I had the update for this weekend from Karen at Ford :)

Though I just talked to the dealer and he said it was on a boat on way to Southampton. I trust Karen more!

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT; 2022 Z4 M40i; 1978 Stag
Looks like mine is still in Zeebrugge too; I had assumed that the WWL "Delivered from" status on the 30th March meant it would be on the next boat to Southampton, i.e. the Autostar last weekend - silly me :headbonk: Dealer is saying 15th April too.

Juggling the delivery timing is proving to be a challenge as I have the car booked straight in to Ultimate Finish at Brands Hatch for Gtechniq treatment of paintwork and rims (Haynes in Maidstone have been instructed not to prep the outside and leave the protective plastic on) but I can't yet give Ultimate Finish a date...

Sponsored

Paul S Lawrence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I'm yet to get a reply from Karen and my dealership don't have an expected date showing on their system. I'm now beyond frustrated....

Ritchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any old shite.
Mine states the below on the WWL website.
DELIVERED FROM ZEEBRUGGE 30-03-2017 16:40:00
This makes be believe that it has left Zeebrugge and is on its way to Southampton, however I spoke to the dealer yesterday and he told me ETA is 22nd Apr? Does that sound about right?
He also said there is a big problem with the shipping and large delays.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
This makes be believe that it has left Zeebrugge and is on its way to Southampton, however I spoke to the dealer yesterday and he told me ETA is 22nd Apr? Does that sound about right?
With that date it's already in the UK and you need to kick the dealer to pick it up, could be even sat at the dealers, don't trust dealers go in and have a word

Paul S Lawrence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Did you the lack of info or clarity im tempted to just go and buy one of the many mustang that are sat on the dealership forecourts.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers are idiots, kick him into gear, there's no problem with shipping, you have proof it's already there.

What he may mean is they've had a lot kept at the forecourt for months and are slowly whittling these away whilst on the new VEDs.
Sponsored