Sponsored

Delivery date: Came, went, disappeared?!?!?

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else can either share my pain or potentially has some theories, etc.

My car (1FA6P8CF5F5308495) was given a delivery date of Oct 12th which was fantastic obviously. I counted down the days but as it got closer, the car would not move to In Transit. Yesterday cotus proudly displayed 0 days left and it was still not in transit. This morning I checked and the EDD is gone with no countdown (I guess it can't display -1 day). Also, I can no longer view my window sticker which is a bit troubling.

Anyone else having a similar experience? My dealer can't see anything other than "its still at the factory".
Sponsored

50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
Yes, thankfully while my day counter disappeared at least my car is at the rail yard. The tracking system after it's built royally sucks!

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Yes, thankfully while my day counter disappeared at least my car is at the rail yard. The tracking system after it's built royally sucks!
How did you find out its at the railyard? Reading the Source code somehow? Thanks for replying!

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
ford does weekly maintenance on COTUS every Sunday give in until 10:30am eastern and check again.

jcalvert86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Friend of mine in Atlanta said he bought a DIB GT premium on Thursday.

Dealer told him they weren't expecting a car so soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Friend of mine in Atlanta said he bought a DIB GT premium on Thursday.

Dealer told him they weren't expecting a car so soon.
Yeah my dealer (Sandy Springs Ford) got a fully loaded DIB GT Premium Anniversary package on Friday. They are slowly coming in....

50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
How did you find out its at the railyard? Reading the Source code somehow? Thanks for replying!
I had the dealer track it by using my order number.

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else can either share my pain or potentially has some theories, etc.

My car (1FA6P8CF5F5308495) was given a delivery date of Oct 12th which was fantastic obviously. I counted down the days but as it got closer, the car would not move to In Transit. Yesterday cotus proudly displayed 0 days left and it was still not in transit. This morning I checked and the EDD is gone with no countdown (I guess it can't display -1 day). Also, I can no longer view my window sticker which is a bit troubling.

Anyone else having a similar experience? My dealer can't see anything other than "its still at the factory".
I am experiencing the same situation. It is probably just site maintenance as someone suggested.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Same situation here (except the sticker, mine still works). I'm hoping to get the call tomorrow morning, but I really have no faith that it ever shipped. Going to look at a Scat Pack tomorrow during the day, just to check it out.

Mustang Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB GT
Your order still shows an ETA of between 10/6 and 10/12 but it's awaiting shipment. It should be out of there soon, and your window sticker is working again.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Your order still shows an ETA of between 10/6 and 10/12 but it's awaiting shipment. It should be out of there soon, and your window sticker is working again.
Yep thanks, the sticker started working again late yesterday afternoon so I guess that was just a maintenance issue or something.

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Same situation here (except the sticker, mine still works). I'm hoping to get the call tomorrow morning, but I really have no faith that it ever shipped. Going to look at a Scat Pack tomorrow during the day, just to check it out.
I was wondering about yours as well, I know you were in the same situation as me with the count down. I was hoping you had better luck. Go ahead and look at the scat pack, that way when your mustang shows up you'll know you got a much better car. ;)

jgibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple yellow GT performance pkg
Same here, window sticker is there. "Should" get call today or tomorrow to pick it up.

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yeah my dealer (Sandy Springs Ford) got a fully loaded DIB GT Premium Anniversary package on Friday. They are slowly coming in....
I guess DIB is going to be the popular color in Atlanta!

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
I guess DIB is going to be the popular color in Atlanta!
I hope not. :) Although it will probably be the 3rd or 4th most popular color in general according to polls. Thats ok, its a nice color. :)
Sponsored