Sponsored

Deepest Exhaust System

Beerdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GTPP
I just got my MBRP race system installed on Friday, and I will attest that is has some nice rumble to it. I love it. It does drone at 2k, but for some reason drone doesn't bother me at all.
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
If your looking for the deepest best sounding, go with Solo. Their 55 degree resonator is exclusive to solo and it gets rid of the bad sounds in the RPM range. Their J pipes also eliminate drone.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
I'm running Flowmaster American Thunder axle back and it sounds great. Not too loud, but has a nice deep rumble with decent (not obnoxious) volume when you're on it. No issues with drone either. Get complements on it all the time.
I'm gonna have to call a little friendly BS on the no drone part.
The Dronemaster american thunder was the first exhaust I got cause I was trying to be cheap. It does indeed sound fantastic, but it vibrated the entire damn car with the drone around 1.6k rpm. I could be avoided, but not if you're trying to drive gently every now and then. I took it off a week later.

ScottyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Base
Another vote for Solo Performance!

It honestly sounds about as good as these 4V 5.0's can sound.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the stainless works h is pretty nice

Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Owners who have our Competition catback have said that its one of the deepest systems out there. If you know anyone local who has one that you can meet up with, we would recommend it. You wont be able to capture the true bass through a video.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Owners who have our Competition catback have said that its one of the deepest systems out there. If you know anyone local who has one that you can meet up with, we would recommend it. You wont be able to capture the true bass through a video.
+1

My 12 had comps, very smooth deep tone.

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
+11 for the magnaflow. I have the CJ pony parts quad tip competition cat back. It sounds AMAZING! Very deep and mellow, but growls at WOT.

[ame]

[ame]
12289584_10153845301004446_8532759306881072915_n.jpg

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
I am getting my MF catback competition exhaust installed tomorrow. Through everything I read, and listened to, this is the hands down deepest system available. Even the guy on the CJ's video mentions that in the MF review. That's enough in my book. He listens to all of them. I think he said the mangniflow competition catback is on his personal ride too.

My last mustang, a 2014 GT, I ran a Roush axle back. Nice, but if I heard it in person rather than video, I probably wouldn't have gone with it.

Tomorrow is gonna be like Christmas morning. 8am appt.

Sponsored

COYOTEV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 401A PP TY
If your looking for the deepest best sounding, go with Solo. Their 55 degree resonator is exclusive to solo and it gets rid of the bad sounds in the RPM range. Their J pipes also eliminate drone.
+1 for Solo, note that for GT they have the J-pipe systems (Mach XV, Mach-Thunder, Street Race and Axle Backs), the angled resonators are for the ecoboost turboback and catback...

I have a review with some videos for the Solo GT systems here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34818

christian

Happy Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
Check out my vid in the exhaust sound sticky thread

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
I am getting my MF catback competition exhaust installed tomorrow. Through everything I read, and listened to, this is the hands down deepest system available. Even the guy on the CJ's video mentions that in the MF review. That's enough in my book. He listens to all of them. I think he said the mangniflow competition catback is on his personal ride too.

My last mustang, a 2014 GT, I ran a Roush axle back. Nice, but if I heard it in person rather than video, I probably wouldn't have gone with it.

Tomorrow is gonna be like Christmas morning. 8am appt.
Let us know how your Christmas goes!

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I have the MF comp catback and yes very deep but wished that it maintained this depth through the rpm range. Overall happy with it, but need to find an H to replace the X of which might give me that sound. I bought the CJ H pipe, but was 3-4" shorter than the X of the MF system.
Sponsored