Sponsored

Dealer offering performance options

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Holy snitzel! Those are crazy prices!

I'd rather do it myself. I had lots of fun jacking my car up and replacing my exhaust - and that was the first time I've ever been under a car.

Removing the front bumper and changing the lower grill was fun too. Btw changing the fog to led with the bumper removed was very easy. Can only imagine what a nightmare it would be with the bumper on.

Next project will be installing the Steeda Progressives.
Sponsored

Newbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB Grabber Blue Manual
Just had a look at the Thomson Ford website and realised that the 'blade type' rear spoiler is actually the GT350 Track pack spoiler. Not sure if anyone has figured that out before.

Also somewhere else on the forum it was mentioned that the Track Pack suspension kit can be had for 2g, don't think it would cost anywhere near 2g for it to be installed...
Hi. I would check that, I am not sure that the blade spoiler available from the dealers in Australia is actually the GT350 Track Pack spoiler. The blade spoiler part number starts with FR and the GT350 track pack spoiler part number starts with GR, also the track pack spoiler comes painted glass black where the blade spoiler is primed but not painted.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Just had a look at the Thomson Ford website and realised that the 'blade type' rear spoiler is actually the GT350 Track pack spoiler. Not sure if anyone has figured that out before.

Also somewhere else on the forum it was mentioned that the Track Pack suspension kit can be had for 2g, don't think it would cost anywhere near 2g for it to be installed...

I looked at this and it's not the same part number, so it's it's not the same part.

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
Well when I say same part, I mean physically it looks to me like it is identical in shape. I've had a close look in photos and am 95% sure...

Having it offered primed as opposed to painted in gloss black would be enough to give them different part numbers in the Ford inventory system.

Not a huge deal, just an observation more than anything

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Well when I say same part, I mean physically it looks to me like it is identical in shape. I've had a close look in photos and am 95% sure...

Having it offered primed as opposed to painted in gloss black would be enough to give them different part numbers in the Ford inventory system.

Not a huge deal, just an observation more than anything
Your call mate.

My call "it's not the same".

Sponsored

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche 987 Spyder
That's awesome! The track pack is very well priced actually
Hi Phil just putting this out there for the mustang6G.com Forum members
and the S550fordmustangownersaustralia Facebook members.

Package 2 - Springs, Sway Bars and Exhaust Cat Back
Borla 'S' Type 2.5" Catback or ATAK Polished tips
Vogtland Lowering Spring Kit your choice of 25mm Front and Rear, 35mm Front and 25mm Rear or 35mm Front and 35mm Rear.
Whiteline Sway Bar kit includes both front and rear 3 point adjustable bars and also includes adjustable drop links

$3185 including delivery to Metro Melb, Syd, Qld and SA (WA, NT, ACT and country please call)

Package 3 - Coilovers, Sway Bars and Exhaust Cat Back
Vogtland Coilover kit in place of Vogtland Spring kit.
Whiteline Sway Bar kit includes both front and rear 3 point adjustable bars and also includes adjustable drop links

$4665 including delivery to Metro Melb, Syd, Qld and SA (WA, NT, ACT and country please call)

Plenty of other packages available but they are two popular bundle deals for members.

We can package a kit with Borla Axle Back and Vogtland Springs so many variations and so very keenly priced just ask us.

Call 03 9553 6915[/B] or email [email protected] or visit suspensionpartsonline.com.au

Pricing is good until January 31st 2017

Note: Images shown are generic and may not be for the correct vehicle or model listed. E&OE
SPRING PIC 4.jpg
BORLA MUSTANG ATAK 2.5 INCH CAT BACK 140591.jpg
BFK006 S550 KIT.jpg
SPRING PIC 3.jpg
PIC 2 MUSTANG COIL OVER.jpg
PIC 1 MUSTANG COIL OVER.jpg
PIC 3 MUSTANG COIL OVER.jpg

Last edited:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Phil just putting this out there for the mustang6G.com Forum members
and the S550fordmustangownersaustralia Facebook members.

Package 2 - Springs, Sway Bars and Exhaust Cat Back
Vogtland Lowering Spring Kit your choice of 25mm Front and Rear, 35mm Front and 25mm Rear or 35mm Front and 35mm Rear.

$3185 including delivery to Metro Melb, Syd, Qld and SA (WA, NT, ACT and country please call)

Package 3 - Coilovers, Sway Bars and Exhaust Cat Back
Vogtland Coilover kit in place of Vogtland Spring kit.

$4665 including delivery to Metro Melb, Syd, Qld and SA (WA, NT, ACT and country please call)

Plenty of other packages available but they are two popular bundle deals for members.

We can package a kit with Borla Axle Back and Vogtland Springs so many variations and so very keenly priced just ask us.

Call 03 9553 6915[/B] or email [email protected] or visit suspensionpartsonline.com.au

Note: Images shown are generic and may not be for the correct vehicle or model listed. E&OE
Awesome packages Fred! If I hadn't already gone and done mine I'd definitely be hitting this up!
Sponsored