Sponsored

Dash Controls for Recaro seats

Mudnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW MINI & Land Rover Defender
Hi all, I am considering the Recaros when I order my GT PP next year (have to wait until they come out in Right hand drive). Thinking of the Redline, and red stitching for the leather, would look great with the Ruby Red GT. Just wondering what they do with the Air conditioning controls on the centre console, when the Recaros are factory installed. Also photo's of the Recaros, with the red stitching would be great.

Thanks,

Ken
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
The buttons will just be covers. Here is high res shot of the Redline with Recaro's.

OP
OP
Mudnut

Mudnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW MINI & Land Rover Defender
Well the decision has now been made. Thank You for the photo.

Ruby Red GT PP, and premium package, With Ricaros, in Redline.

Now I just have to wait until it comes out in Right hand drive, and see what they do with the cup holders.

Cheers,

Ken

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
You made a GREAT decision :D. I ordered an Ingot Silver GT PP, premium , with Redline Recaro's, adaptive cruise, etc. Fully loaded. Every option checked but the Anniversary Package.

This Redline option with the Recaro's is just badass. Best looking interior I think in a stock delivered Mustang, EVER!!

ag91

Threads
Reaction score
The buttons will just be covers. Here is high res shot of the Redline with Recaro's.

Does the redline also give you red inserts in the door? When I went online to configure the mustang how I wanted, I chose red line interior and it doesn't show the red door inserts being red.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Does the redline also give you red inserts in the door? When I went online to configure the mustang how I wanted, I chose red line interior and it doesn't show the red door inserts being red.
Damnit Todd beat me to posting this pic, did I hear Redline Recaros?

FYI build and price lets you choose Redline + Recaros BUT it doesn't force you to also choose Premier Trim which is REQUIRED when you get both.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
That red panel just looks so out of place with the recaros. I think black with red stitching or red insert recaros would have made it fit together more. The regular premier redline looks awesome as a package.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Damnit Todd beat me to posting this pic, did I hear Redline Recaros?
:lol:...it's a contest between you and I :D