Sponsored

Current Build Week 11/10/2014 Tracking Thread

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Race Red
I still have until the 10th according to COTUS, but my dealer assured me again yesterday (Sunday) that the car should be here today. We'll see. I'm freaking out.
Sponsored

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Still sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" even though the car was built 11/14. EDD still stands at 12/30 (originally was set at 11/29).

One anomoly I noticed was that at some point the window sticker changed from "9 - NORMAL" to "4 - REBILL". Anyone know what would cause that field to change?

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Mine showed up at the dealer today....with a nice ding and fucked up paint from a chain hook in the 1/4. Not even upset about it. I have more important things to worry about in my life than a material thing like a toy.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Mine showed up at the dealer today....with a nice ding and fucked up paint from a chain hook in the 1/4. Not even upset about it. I have more important things to worry about in my life than a material thing like a toy.
I can understand that Tim... there is some shit in Ayers... mine had very small dot in back bumper...they fixed it but yea... its bullshit

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I can understand that Tim... there is some shit in Ayers... mine had very small dot in back bumper...they fixed it but yea... its bullshit
My dealer also received one of those LE's in I saw up there. He didn't go into details but apparently my car faired much better.

Sponsored

nuttinbutagstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
EDD 12/4 with Cotus showing 2 days left.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
My dealer also received one of those LE's in I saw up there. He didn't go into details but apparently my car faired much better.
wtf man... its not good... bullshit it is

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Hopefully the incompetent transport company eats the repair bills on these.

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Just finished a chain of questions with Ford Service on twitter about my order. Apparantly my car was built on 11/14 but has been in the factory for some reason since 11/14. It was released from the plant yesterday (11/30) and will actually go into "Awaiting Shipping" today or tomorrow (even though COTUS has claimed "Awaiting Shipping" since 11/14). FordService doesn't know why the car was still in the factory but claims there were no holds or extra QC checks at the plant.

So there is a state of limbo for this car from 11/14 to 11/30 that no one seems to be able (or want) to explain. As I stated in an earlier post, I did notice the window sticker change from "9-NORMAL" to "4-REBILL" a day or two after the 11/14 build date.

nuttinbutagstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
COTUS now shows EDD of 12/2 with 0 days left. I've got a new sales guy since the original guy left. He's not very helpful. I was hoping to go in and take care of paperwork today so I can take advantage of the Black Friday sale. Doesn't sound like that is going to happen for me.

Sponsored

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No delivery today :( My dealer just told me probably tomorrow. Well, it was "probably" going to be today. I have a new stat in my head: I will probably be getting this car eventually. :D

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
No delivery today :( My dealer just told me probably tomorrow. Well, it was "probably" going to be today. I have a new stat in my head: I will probably be getting this car eventually. :D
buddy let me share my exp... for all dealerships... in any location... der will be a delivery centre of ford... now wat happens at these DC ford releases cars to truckers.... or 3 party transport... once in der hands... these guys are mostly unions... and then its on der mercy wen they bring to dealership....

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buddy let me share my exp... for all dealerships... in any location... der will be a delivery centre of ford... now wat happens at these DC ford releases cars to truckers.... or 3 party transport... once in der hands... these guys are mostly unions... and then its on der mercy wen they bring to dealership....
Yeah, I know. I'm just getting really excited! I literally couldn't sleep last night, so I just drank a lot and watched Velocity television until the morning came :D

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Yeah, I know. I'm just getting really excited! I literally couldn't sleep last night, so I just drank a lot and watched Velocity television until the morning came :D
hahhaha same happened to me for 5 days hehe... my car reached DC on 26 and dealership on 26 night and it was waiting for PDI couldn sleep till SAT ehhehe

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Ha, I love Velocity! I watch Wheeler Dealers religiously! They just flipped a '67 Mustang Fastback on an episode that aired Saturday. That didn't help my impatience with getting my own Fastback in my garage.
Sponsored