Sponsored

Current Build Week 11/10/2014 Tracking Thread

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Thanks everyone for the grats.
Ill be posting up pics when i get my bulbs and lens tint done tomorrow, and updated pics next weekend when i get the window tint on.
keep an eye out in the pics thread.
Sponsored

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was built November 12th, sitting on a railcar in KC as of this morning.
Dude I know how you feel. I hope they get it to you soon. I think its ridiculous it takes so long.
hang in there man!

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Thanks man :)

I was getting so discouraged before it came.
Im so glad I waited. Im in love with this car. It amazing in every way. Ive only got 100 miles on it but Ive already impressed the shit out of family and friends. I also had a girl riding shotgun in her boyfriends car damn near break her neck looking at me lol.
I dont care what anyone says. This car has crazy power, rides amazing with the PP, is sooo nice inside, and turns heads everywhere I go.
I even had a cop checking it out with a big ass grin on his face.

If you dont have yours yet just wait. I know its hard but I swear to you youll be glad you waited.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Thanks man :)

I was getting so discouraged before it came.
Im so glad I waited. Im in love with this car. It amazing in every way. Ive only got 100 miles on it but Ive already impressed the shit out of family and friends. I also had a girl riding shotgun in her boyfriends car damn near break her neck looking at me lol.
I dont care what anyone says. This car has crazy power, rides amazing with the PP, is sooo nice inside, and turns heads everywhere I go.
I even had a cop checking it out with a big ass grin on his face.

If you dont have yours yet just wait. I know its hard but I swear to you youll be glad you waited.
I'm glad you made it through. You now know we were not lying about the car being worth the wait. :cheers:
Sponsored