Sponsored

Current Build Week 10/26/2014 aint got no car thread

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
guys i came to know something interstin today and this may explain the reason y many cases cotus is showing in transit even though cars are delivered.

Reason: Multiple railway firms work toghether... like in my Case CSX and NOrthflok southern.

SO once transition is done from one to another, like CSX to Norflok southern. They may or may not update CSX . like in my case... it is moving yet CSX is not updated..Its totally optional for the second railway company. As per business rule they did not disclose any location, but they only said its on move and very near to destination. and its funny, bec my CSX keeps telling me OHIO.

Now since Cotus depends on the updates , it does not get input and so does not report on sit.
Sponsored

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm about a five hour drive out of Detroit.

Mine went into transit 11/05 and the EDD was originally scheduled for today. A few days ago it got pushed back to 11/27 (Thanksgiving Day).

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
Still carless over here too :( cotus still says in transit, dates are still gone, ford service said this morning car still at plant. Been built since the 24th of oct. Makes no sense. It's really aggravating not knowing why the car hasn't left yet. I'm only 31/2 hours away :(

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
It's really burning my butt seeing someone's come out of production this week and already at their dealers in my area. I'm happy they got their car and all but I want to know why mine is just sitting there. Answers would be nice and nobody has any :( I can't imagine how some of yous who have been waiting much longer feel.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
It's really burning my butt seeing someone's come out of production this week and already at their dealers in my area. I'm happy they got their car and all but I want to know why mine is just sitting there. Answers would be nice and nobody has any :( I can't imagine how some of yous who have been waiting much longer feel.
bro beat this people whose car was built after me... already got der cars...and mine was hipped wen they were posting pics... i really enjoyed der happiness... but even i felt anger and dejected taht wer is mine ... jopefully wait will over in next 6 days

Sponsored

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
I'm glad your wait is almost over! Fingers crossed all goes well :) yeah I am just sitting here trying to understand how a car that came out of production this week is at a dealers already when mine came out last month. I can't wrap my head around it. LOL
Calling the dealer soon and hoping to get some kind of answer. I'm just not buying the last excuse he gave of shipping delays.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
I'm glad your wait is almost over! Fingers crossed all goes well :) yeah I am just sitting here trying to understand how a car that came out of production this week is at a dealers already when mine came out last month. I can't wrap my head around it. LOL
Calling the dealer soon and hoping to get some kind of answer. I'm just not buying the last excuse he gave of shipping delays.
if ist a GT high chances its a QC hold..

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
It is. And that is what I am afraid of :( .

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
It is. And that is what I am afraid of :( .
ask ur dealer... or write a mail to ford...and u can contact on FB also

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Bp10, I'm in the same boat. Mine finished 10/1 and had been sitting since while others have been shipped. Mine will arrive with squirrel and mouse nests under the hood lol

Sponsored

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
Bp10, I'm in the same boat. Mine finished 10/1 and had been sitting since while others have been shipped. Mine will arrive with squirrel and mouse nests under the hood lol
Omg. I was worried mine was lost or in a ditch somewhere. I now have a new worry, nests in the hood! :eyebulge:

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
I am waiting to hear back from the dealer. If it is a quality hold would he be able to see that?

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
I am waiting to hear back from the dealer. If it is a quality hold would he be able to see that?
nope... he would just say... it has not moved from plant... but can confirm with regional rep

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
Would have been nice to bring her home this weekend since it will be nice out. And by nice I mean above 40 degrees. Lol. I'm worried about driving home on those summer tires. Didn't want to have to buy winter tires just yet because I can't decide on all seasons or winter. I don't plan on driving in the snow, but the cold yes.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Still awaiting shipment
Sponsored