Sponsored

Current Build Week 10/26/2014 aint got no car thread

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
your dealer has this info. I asked mine for it
when mine was on the train last month. They never gave it to me. They should give you all the tracking info they have.
buddy CSX is not getting uodated since yesterday... it just says depareted some x station... in Ohio no update after tat
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
buddy CSX is not getting uodated since yesterday... it just says depareted some x station... in Ohio no update after tat
You won't get an update until it reaches it's next checkpoint. Trains are slow, so this could take a day or two or more.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
just called transport company in Wilmington...they've never had my car.....this is getting bad.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP

Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
Car is in transit was scheduled to arrive 11/24 yesterday so I check right now and it's push back to 11/28 what a tease! Haha

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
Heard from my dealer today; but first some info on my car: Order 05/20 GT Premium
CO 50 yr, built 10/28, AS 10/28, Intransit 10/29, rcvd by MI rail depot 10/31 and it is
STILL there. After talking to my dealer yesterday when my clock countdown was at 0
days (EDD 11/20), he called back today and said that my car along with about 450
others was in a field under a tent for Q/C (I hope that tent holds with a ton of snow on top). I assume the field is near the rail depot because that's where my car is
located. Why they didn't do the Q/C at Flat Rock--I don't know. LORDY-LORDY. My
EDD and clock countdown disappeared from COTUS today.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
The last sighting was October 31 on rail car in Wilmington. I finally have the general sales manager actively involved in finding my car...ugh
This can only mean one thing...

I hope they find it man.

Sponsored
OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Update...somebody(probably Ford) dropped the ball and my car. My dealer has spoke to rail and trucking companies...my car never made it to Wilmington, and possibly never made it out of Flat Rock...neither train, truck, dealer or me has car.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Update...somebody(probably Ford) dropped the ball and my car. My dealer has spoke to rail and trucking companies...my car never made it to Wilmington, and possibly never made it out of Flat Rock...neither train, truck, dealer or me has car.
Son of a Bitch!!! That Sucks!!!

The search for doulos4jc's mustang continues!

At this point it may benefit you to have your dealer put a new order in for you.

Sorry to hear man!!

Olegreg181

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Comp O
I just talked to my dealer in person, and he told me that it will be shipped at the latest on Dec. 26. Also, the Ford Sales manger at the dealer said that it should ship by Dec. 16. Either way I am bummed. It will get here whenever it does just glad when I do get it should not have any problems. He said certain Vin numbers got pulled that were Manual Gt's. Who knows????

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Son of a Bitch!!! That Sucks!!!

The search for doulos4jc's mustang continues!

At this point it may benefit you to have your dealer put a new order in for you.

Sorry to hear man!!
Thanks, I was the first group of retail orders built, at this point no one knows where the car is. Ford Service all along tells me I see no problems with your car and no reason why it hasn't shipped from Wilmington. IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN WILMINGTON!!!!! Clueless!

bruinfan17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic GT
My production date was 10/15 and blend date 10/22. It never shipped and is still awaiting shipment my edd has came and gone. I ended up getting a similar magnetic gt premium from a local dealer who accepted xplan. Got tired of waiting.
Sponsored