OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
It says in the first post 6 weeks after the group buy closes which would be next week. I'm in no rush but you might want to take that out.

If these are made overseas we have CNY coming up, will they make it out before then? Hear China is shutting down all of Feb.
No, your absolutely correct. I have several emails out to the factory requesting firm dates, and I will updated everyone as soon as I get them.
To me It feels shady to go in and remove things from that first post so I'll leave it as is, but as soon as I get a firm ship date I will add it to that date and post it as a comment as well.
Thanks everyone for you patience, and I'm hopeful that the factory will come back with good news.
Sponsored

TenaciousB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No, your absolutely correct. I have several emails out to the factory requesting firm dates, and I will updated everyone as soon as I get them.
To me It feels shady to go in and remove things from that first post so I'll leave it as is, but as soon as I get a firm ship date I will add it to that date and post it as a comment as well.
Thanks everyone for you patience, and I'm hopeful that the factory will come back with good news.
You'll get no complaints from me, keep doing what you're doing man. You are making a lot of cool stuff for the platform and I'm excited to have a professional looking custom badge for only $40 that only a handful of people will have in the world.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
You'll get no complaints from me, keep doing what you're doing man. You are making a lot of cool stuff for the platform and I'm excited to have a professional looking custom badge for only $40 that only a handful of people will have in the world.
Exactly! Now lets get the 2nd run of grill/trunk emblems started so we can have them too lol. :cheers:

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Exactly! Now lets get the 2nd run of grill/trunk emblems started so we can have them too lol. :cheers:
Thanks guys. I'd love to eventually get to a point were some of this stuff can get stocked so we don't need to rely on group buys.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Are the side emblems and the grill (rear panel) emblems still available to order?
The grille and rear badge are currently sold out. There is a waitlist for the next group buy that we're preparing to do. If you post in the other thread we can get you on that list.

The fender badges are in production. We did order extras knowing people would come in late. We are still accepting orders for these and honoring the final GB price.

silver1711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there any way I can get a Black nickel with white instead? I originally ordered Black Nickel with Blue.

If not it's fine. I'm ok with the blue. Im order #35, in case you wanted to know.

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Is there any way I can get a Black nickel with white instead? I originally ordered Black Nickel with Blue.

If not it's fine. I'm ok with the blue. Im order #35, in case you wanted to know.
I'll make a note and see what I can do about getting this switched. The white and black combo looked awesome on the other badges that Oysmallfry posted up.

Kennedyracing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP DIB Recaros
Put me down for a pair of the Black Antique with Blue Fill
When is the payment needed, do I still just go to the website
to pay and enter my username in the comments?
Sorry newbie here!

Sponsored

silver1711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'll make a note and see what I can do about getting this switched. The white and black combo looked awesome on the other badges that Oysmallfry posted up.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Sorry for the extra trouble.

After I saw the white and black for the other badges,I really wanted to get that colour for the fender badges,if possible.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Can I do a Black Badge with orange fill? If not black with black fill.

Side badges and rear if available.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Noticed I didn't have the big bold PAID next to my name. I paid though, I swear! :p