wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
The covid19 episode has set back mRNA medical use as far as i can tell.
this, times eleventy…I can count on one hand how many in my immediate, married and even extended family took the vax (my apologies to the three amigos) and all but two would never do it again, but their jobs and pensions require it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Hello; Best as I can recall the sister is a well-educated and working medical professional. But I get it now as I did in the past. No matter a person's qualifications or background, if they do not completely back up your preferred agenda, they lack understanding.
She did not say it DID, just that it was a possibility and a concern.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
She did not say it DID, just that it was a possibility and a concern.
Hello; Did not intend to imply your sister was positive about it. I understood it was about a possibility. I was trying show my displeasure at burkey and his post. The putdown of any who question one of his favored agendas.

Which just goes to show how little your sister understands with regard to the vaccinations. Good lord.

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Did not intend to imply your sister was positive about it.
I know. I just quoted you because you seem to have an open mind.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Novel compound protects against infection by virus that causes COVID-19, preliminary studies show (msn.com)

“Unlike mRNA vaccines, which are a form of immune-based therapy that provides delayed protection and also requires periodic administration due to viral mutation and/or waning immunity, the stapled lipopeptides developed by Walensky's lab act directly on SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19, interfering with its ability to infect healthy cells.”

“The stapled peptides mimicked the virus's "landing gear," a bundle of six coils or "helices" of the virus that comes together, enabling the virus to fuse with the host cell's membrane.”

“The therapeutic approach, known as fusion inhibition, prevents the virus from entering the cell to off-load its nucleic acid blueprint, otherwise turning it into a virus-producing factory.”

"Remarkably, the viral peptide sequence that we use to block the fusion apparatus is 100% identical between SARS-CoV-2 and SARS1, which emerged as a deadly respiratory virus in 2003," notes Walensky. He points out that, in contrast to the viral sequences that frequently mutate to evade immune-based therapies, the virus's fusion sequences are rarely altered due to the critical role of six-helix bundle assembly in promoting viral infection.”

“The fact that many viruses with pandemic potential rely on the six-helix bundle to enter and infect cells suggests that stapled lipopeptides developed by Walensky's lab can be adapted to block or reduce infection by other viruses "on demand."

"This was a great collaboration that started in the very first days of the pandemic when we wanted to work out a treatment for SARS-CoV-2 using the great biocontainment resources we have at Boston University. Our two labs worked very well together, and this is something we will continue to do in the future on other viruses that I work on, like Ebola."

Hello; I like the premise of this nasal spray clinical (therapeutic) approach. A simple self-administered nose drop/spray. That the virus mutates will not matter as it has so much with the more ineffective Covid vaccines. May work for a range of viral diseases, not only covid. Perhaps any virus using a six-helix bundle assembly including one that scares me most-Ebola.

This approach was known of before and at the time of the pandemic. Curious as to why it did not get a share of the billions spent on vaccines. I forget the name but there have been antiviral nasal sprays on the market before.

Note- decided to post this in this and an active covid thread as well.

Sponsored

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
At what specific level of conspiracy theorist do you stop spelling Google correctly?
The Top!

Tinfoil hats ended up w/a ~100% efficacy rate against myocarditis...
No idea what specific level that is.

Id rather wear a hat, than a blindfold.

Heard you no hat gangbangers, pull them masks up a lil higher, & over the eyes. Helps ya avoid reality (aka: truth) on fakebook, tweeter, & MSM today, in '24?

Lucky for us all, nobody got influenza during the '20/'21 seasons of Jab-O-Romma.
Every search online seemed to dodge what are now, today, known facts. They even struck down, or canceled 1000s of channels on YT for spreadingthe truth. If ya brought anything counter to the MSM narrative in an episode. Truth...the real conspiracy, huh boys....
Funny how you can say all the same things right now, today, & not get canceled, or a strike. 🤔

You do however, get a nice label of YT enlightening, just under your thumbnail, sayin what C19 really is thou.

How funny... what tin foilers were sayin was wrong for 2+yrs, & then magically right, & uncensorable ? 🤔

Lookin more & more like a 'Crown of Knowledge', 👑 than a hat.

Gotta say though, you blind-folder-boys are much better drivers that us hat guys. We can still see the road when drivin... but y'all havin them masks pulled up over those eyes?
That requires skill. 👏👏

:butt-hurt disclaimer:
everything here is sarcasm/humor, just like you all enjoy!

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Top!

Tinfoil hats ended up w/a ~100% efficacy rate against myocarditis...
No idea what specific level that is.

Id rather wear a hat, than a blindfold.

Heard you no hat gangbangers, pull them masks up a lil higher, & over the eyes. Helps ya avoid reality (aka: truth) on fakebook, tweeter, & MSM today, in '24?

Lucky for us all, nobody got influenza during the '20/'21 seasons of Jab-O-Romma.
Every search online seemed to dodge what are now, today, known facts. They even struck down, or canceled 1000s of channels on YT for spreadingthe truth. If ya brought anything counter to the MSM narrative in an episode. Truth...the real conspiracy, huh boys....
Funny how you can say all the same things right now, today, & not get canceled, or a strike. 🤔

You do however, get a nice label of YT enlightening, just under your thumbnail, sayin what C19 really is thou.

How funny... what tin foilers were sayin was wrong for 2+yrs, & then magically right, & uncensorable ? 🤔

Lookin more & more like a 'Crown of Knowledge', 👑 than a hat.

Gotta say though, you blind-folder-boys are much better drivers that us hat guys. We can still see the road when drivin... but y'all havin them masks pulled up over those eyes?
That requires skill. 👏👏

:butt-hurt disclaimer:
everything here is sarcasm/humor, just like you all enjoy!
Wow, you’re a complete nutcase.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps we should return to an age where people actually listened to the medical profession and bet their information from respected sources, rather than whatever BS the algorithms throw at you via FB, Twitter etc etc.

“We identified 22 eligible studies consisting of 55.5 million vaccinated cohorts and 2.5 million in the infection cohort. The median age was 49 years (interquartile range (IQR): 38–56), and 49% (IQR: 43 to 52%) were men. Of patients diagnosed with myocarditis (in both vaccination and COVID-19 cohort) 1.07% were hospitalized and 0.015% died. The relative risk (RR) for myocarditis was more than seven times higher in the infection group than in the vaccination group [RR: 15 (95% CI: 11.09–19.81, infection group] and RR: 2 (95% CI: 1.44-2.65, vaccine group). Of patients who developed myocarditis after receiving the vaccine or having the infection, 61% (IQR: 39–87%) were men. Meta-regression analysis indicated that men and younger populations had a higher risk of myocarditis. A slow decline in the rates of myocarditis was observed as a function of time from vaccination. The risk of bias was low.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...e relative risk (RR) for,-2.65, vaccine group).

Do tell us more about the research you’ve conducted though @308 Cal. Bullitt
Im sure it’s just as extensive as that which has been performed by trained professionals.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Im sure it’s just as extensive as that which has been performed by trained professionals.
return to an age where people actually listened to the medical profession and bet their information from respected sources,

Hello; A thing or two have become known about the way both top officials and top medical researchers acted during the covid 19 pandemic. A thing or two are now known about the way a scientist must conform to favored dogma when writing papers if they hope to be published.

It is not that, on a whim, many have lost faith in medical professionals at the top levels such as part of pharmaceutical companies or the WHO or the NIH or at top levels of state health departments. In fact, most of us went along with our medical leaders for far too long because of the traditional levels of respect they held for decade after decade.
I personally trusted the medical "authorities" enough to take two of the initial Covid Jabs. I knew i was risking possible side effects but weighed that risk against having Covid as an older person. I took the risk of the shots because I had not yet lost faith in the motives of top medical experts.

I, we, now know many top medical folks were compromised in various ways. My big clue was when they backed the policy that Covid infection survivors "must" take the vaccine shots. When they supported lockdowns and shutting down economies after the virus was already much too widespread for such actions to be effective. The horse was already out of the barn so why close the door sort of thing. A crude way to put It is it became clear a sort of agenda was afoot. There were few to no valid medical reasons for some actions taken by health officials or actions taken by leaders such as governors/mayors and endorsed by medical authorities.

In short many of the medical profession leaders lost the trust of people by their own actions. There were medical professionals who disputed some of the actions/policies and were vilified by the likes of you Burkey and others.

A truth is neither 308 Cal. Bullitt nor I are in a position to conduct the trials/testing required to prove or disprove disputed facts. Other qualified voices that were silenced during the pandemic are becoming heard now that some levels of censorship are being lifted. Thank you, Elon Musk. You Burkey, took your stances during the times of massive censorship and apparently are too stubborn to reconsider those stances. Too many of the things you continue to cling to are debunked by now or at least become in serious question.

On the one-to-one personal level most of us who have to be treated by medical doctors do not have the luxury of knowing if the doctor we see is working from an agenda. I get that my doctor is required to continue offer the mRNA covid vaccines, but she does not push it the same way she pushes my blood pressure medicine. I do hope she holds my well-being higher than some medical dogma or agenda. I cannot actually know so I cross my fingers.

Sponsored

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Perhaps we should return to an age where people actually listened to the medical profession and bet their information from respected sources, rather than whatever BS the algorithms throw at you via FB, Twitter etc etc.

“We identified 22 eligible studies consisting of 55.5 million vaccinated cohorts and 2.5 million in the infection cohort. The median age was 49 years (interquartile range (IQR): 38–56), and 49% (IQR: 43 to 52%) were men. Of patients diagnosed with myocarditis (in both vaccination and COVID-19 cohort) 1.07% were hospitalized and 0.015% died. The relative risk (RR) for myocarditis was more than seven times higher in the infection group than in the vaccination group [RR: 15 (95% CI: 11.09–19.81, infection group] and RR: 2 (95% CI: 1.44-2.65, vaccine group). Of patients who developed myocarditis after receiving the vaccine or having the infection, 61% (IQR: 39–87%) were men. Meta-regression analysis indicated that men and younger populations had a higher risk of myocarditis. A slow decline in the rates of myocarditis was observed as a function of time from vaccination. The risk of bias was low.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9467278/#:~:text=The relative risk (RR) for,-2.65, vaccine group).

Wow. This does make some sense in that apparently the vaccine and virus both increase the risk of myocarditis. Perhaps the immune response from both vectors inflames heart tisuue. Thanks for the info.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
That would be great, but the odds of that happening are about the same as riding naked on horseback, through the streets of Chicago at rush hour, and getting hit by a comet!

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
My better half is in a cardiac unit. 8-10 procedures a day. They’ve been talking about this for quite a while at this point. What became apparent is the age of the patients they started seeing so many issue’s in. It wasn’t previously observed at the level they are now in much younger patients. And by younger 20’s and 30’s. It is what it is. Tin foil hat’s, blinders, whatever. Regardless of where any of us are in the discussion, none of us should have to worry about going to a physician and being treated by an agenda.

Wow. This does make some sense in that apparently the vaccine and virus both increase the risk of myocarditis. Perhaps the immune response from both vectors inflames heart tisuue. Thanks for the info.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
My better half is in a cardiac unit. 8-10 procedures a day. They’ve been talking about this for quite a while at this point. What became apparent is the age of the patients they started seeing so many issue’s in. It wasn’t previously observed at the level they are now in much younger patients. And by younger 20’s and 30’s. It is what it is. Tin foil hat’s, blinders, whatever. Regardless of where any of us are in the discussion, none of us should have to worry about going to a physician and being treated by an agenda.
…and I believe that’s exactly the point of this thread, what we are seeing out there in the real world vs. what the latest talking point is.

Wasn’t it Groucho Marx that said “who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes” 🫠

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
…and I believe that’s exactly the point of this thread, what we are seeing out there in the real world vs. what the latest talking point is.

Wasn’t it Groucho Marx that said “who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes” 🫠
That’s fine, but you’re failing to recognise that COVID is the leading cause of myocarditis, not the vaccines.
So yes, the numbers are up,, but not for the reasons you’ve decided.
Sponsored