K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/were-told-vaccine-safe-happened-170000679.html

A friend of my sister was in perfect health and died 2 days after getting the jab. Now a man from Briton is suing for compensation for sever health issues contributed to the covid jab.

He is now a test case; the first person to lodge a claim for damages against AstraZeneca in a landmark legal action that – should he win – could pave the way for hundreds of claims and damages that will run into the tens, if not hundreds, of millions.

Jamie was 44, fit and healthy and a keen 10km runner, when his life (and by extension Kate’s and their boys’) was turned upside down. A little over two years ago – on April 23 2021 –
Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I developed AFIB after taking the Pfizer shots & booster. It got so bad I had to undergo two surgeries. A Convergent Ablation(by an Open heart surgeon) and follow up with a regular ablation through the femoral vein(s)
The convergent ablation surgery was $300,000 plus, I'm still waiting for the bill on my 2nd surgery.
I do have excellent insurance, but this will still cost me $$$$$$
Coincidence? or covid? I am getting old, turning 66 on Thanksgiving this year.
But before COVID, I was in perfect shape & health with yearly checkups.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; There was a clue right out in the open with regard to the shots and possible side effects. By decree there was no liability attached to the shots. You cannot sue for damages even if you could prove a connection. Those who made and injected the shots cannot be held liable.
My guess is the defense of this measure was so the vaccine could be administered quickly in a crisis pandemic. Too bad the shots did not work as advertised and actually prevent disease. But regardless you and others have no recourse as is possible for other medications.

To be sure there was/is a program you can apply to which, to my understanding, is very limited.

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Those who made and injected the shots cannot be held liable.
I hope the guy in the UK wins his case, if he does it will set a precedent and open up the rest of the manufacturers to liability.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Too bad the shots did not work as advertised and actually prevent disease.
Goodbye; They worked exactly as advertised -- kept people from death and out of hospitals.

False comments like you wrote above is why you got the boot from the original thread. 😏

This is a great topic to discuss and track. Unfortunately there will be so much false news it will become worthless. :facepalm:

Good luck with this thread. I'll watch from afar. :cwl:

I developed AFIB after taking the Pfizer shots & booster. It got so bad I had to undergo two surgeries. A Convergent Ablation(by an Open heart surgeon) and follow up with a regular ablation through the femoral vein(s)
The convergent ablation surgery was $300,000 plus, I'm still waiting for the bill on my 2nd surgery.
I do have excellent insurance, but this will still cost me $$$$$$
Coincidence? or covid? I am getting old, turning 66 on Thanksgiving this year.
But before COVID, I was in perfect shape & health with yearly checkups.
That is terrible. I hope everything goes okay.

It reminds me of my two of my friends.

First had a heart attack last year. He didn't take the vaccine and never caught covid (don't think he did - never had symptoms). Relatively young (mid-50s), no drug use, and no family history of heart issues. He worked out and was in great health going into the pandemic. He sat a lot during the pandemic (working long hours) and didn't work out as much.

Second, had a heart attack in his 30s. He worked out consistently, no drug use, no family history (grandparents still alive, etc.). Nothing. He complained of not feeling well, went to bed and they found him dead. That was 2001 so before the pandemic.

The heart is one heck of a thing. It was the leading cause of death in the United States, accounted for 928,741 deaths in the year 2020.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Goodbye; you (and some others) are too eaten up with politics to have a decent conversation. I toy around with you when I feel like it but that is all I have for you.
Goodbye; They worked exactly as advertised -- kept people from death and out of hospitals.

False comments like you wrote above is why you got the boot from the original thread. 😏

This is a great topic to discuss and track. Unfortunately there will be so much false news it will become worthless. :facepalm:

Good luck with this thread. I'll watch from afar. :cwl:
Hello; Must be toying around again. How is this a credible person?

At first the message was get the shots to prevent the disease. Regardless of what you think of me too many of us can still recall that time. The narrative around the shots slowly changed to get the shots and you will still get the infection but will not be so sick sort of message. At this point mases of folks would have to lose their collective memories for your version to be correct.

I do not know why i lost the privilege to post in that thread. I did ask mods about such but got no answer. Not even a reply. I was indeed accused by you and your cronies of "false news" (misinformation as it was called then)(again the narrative is changed). A thing is I continue with the same stances about things such as the shots and natural immunity. Another is my stances are now known to have been correct even the ones out of favor during the pandemic censorship phases. We all now know how the social media platforms were corrupted in terms of silencing some voices and only allowing specific narratives. You know, the narratives you and your cronies continue to push even at this late date.

Do us a favor and watch this thread from very far afar. That is, when you tire of just toying around with us.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Hello; Must be toying around again. How is this a credible person?

At first the message was get the shots to prevent the disease. Regardless of what you think of me too many of us can still recall that time. The narrative around the shots slowly changed to get the shots and you will still get the infection but will not be so sick sort of message. At this point mases of folks would have to lose their collective memories for your version to be correct.

I do not know why i lost the privilege to post in that thread. I did ask mods about such but got no answer. Not even a reply. I was indeed accused by you and your cronies of "false news" (misinformation as it was called then)(again the narrative is changed). A thing is I continue with the same stances about things such as the shots and natural immunity. Another is my stances are now known to have been correct even the ones out of favor during the pandemic censorship phases. We all now know how the social media platforms were corrupted in terms of silencing some voices and only allowing specific narratives. You know, the narratives you and your cronies continue to push even at this late date.

Do us a favor and watch this thread from very far afar. That is, when you tire of just toying around with us.
Goodbye; don't get angry with me because you don't know how vaccines work. It's been explained to you and others 1000 times. Was there a lot of false information floating around? Sure.

I researched the info available at the time and came to the conclusion taking the shot may keep people off a ventilator and thus death. So many people around me who didn't or refused the shot, including a co-worker, died from COVID. Looking back on it, I've never experienced that much death in my life. I'm glad not everyone had to experience that.

As I've said before, you can believe whatever you want. Now that you have the vaccine flowing through your system, very convenient for you to rail against it. :cwl:

edit: you pulled in a quote from a totally different thread/topic? And you wonder why you are blocked from threads? Really? :cwl: :crackup:

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
The FDA insisted they need the data sealed for 75yrs from any FOIA requests, on the C19 records.
Hello; I can speculate as to why such a thing is being asked for, but I cannot know for sure. But in 75 years very likely anyone involved will be past caring anymore.
I am already 76 years old so would like to know a lot sooner.
Sponsored