Sponsored

Corsa Performance Xtreme Catback Exhaust (Double-X Mid-pipe)!

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I regret getting the SW Catback after hearing that video.. God dammit.
They're really 2 ends of the spectrum of sound though. SW, ARH, MRT and MBRP (all of the H-pipe systems) are a very deep sound with gurgle like when you think of a traditional V8 muscle car sound.

Corsa, Roush, Gibson etc are on the raspy end of the spectrum and lacking the deep bass tones. Id even put the Ford Racing Sport in the raspy category, but more towards the midway point of deep and raspy; maybe 60-70 if 50 was the halfway between raspy and bassy. More of an "exotic car" sound.

They really aren't comparable as they are opposite ends of the sound spectrum.

Listen to the Roush on youtube and then immediately after the SW in 2 browser tabs as quickly after the other as you can. You can tell raspy vs deep very easily by the sound of the 2. Some systems are hard to judge by the poor video quality.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Having heard the SW, FRPP, and Corsa in person...I disagree. I can see how you may think that based on previous setups, but I don't agree based on my first hand experience.

Also, rasp is indicative of the midpipe selection, not the muffler. I would be dumbfounded if you thought my car sounded "exotic" and not "muscle" in person lol

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Josh do you think the SW-H Pipe with their headers will sound anywhere near as loud as your car does with them? I'm so tempted to sell it, get your setup, but don't really have the money..

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Dan says he'll get that taken care of.
Yep, Dan will definitely help you guys out!! Dan, as well as Josh, has been talking quite a bit to Corsa so hopefully we'll have something very soon!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Yep, Dan will definitely help you guys out!! Dan, as well as Josh, has been talking quite a bit to Corsa so hopefully we'll have something very soon!
Thank you so much. I'll try to be patient as I can. I just don't want it to sell out and want it when it comes out.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Great cant wait to hear the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Your loss lol:cheers:

It really is... its too bad corsa couldnt have some kind of rep speaking for themselves and give us ETAS... i know you got yours and good for you but hearing soon, soon, very soon just isnt good enough :(

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Wowwwee! That teaser sounded effing nice! Especially when you hit 3rd gear. I think the wait for the corsa cbe is more taxing on me than the wait on my car was...

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It really is... its too bad corsa couldnt have some kind of rep speaking for themselves and give us ETAS... i know you got yours and good for you but hearing soon, soon, very soon just isnt good enough :(
I'm speaking directly with the company so I guess you could consider me a "rep" (more a brand "ambassador" lol). I'll follow up with them and see if I can get a more substantial timeline.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Better videos will soon be available but for now, here's a taste:

Idle:

[ame]

Flyby:

[ame]