Corrosion in door jamb

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I was looking in the door jamb on my 2015 GT and noticed a round black vinyl sticker about the size of a quarter. I pulled it off and thew paint under it was bumpy. It almost appears that the defect was flagged at the factory but they didn't fix it. Has anyone seen anything like this?
Sponsored

snkmug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Orange
I was looking in the door jamb on my 2015 GT and noticed a round black vinyl sticker about the size of a quarter. I pulled it off and thew paint under it was bumpy. It almost appears that the defect was flagged at the factory but they didn't fix it. Has anyone seen anything like this?
thats what it was for, it was caught then overlooked. Get the dealer to fix it now.

3ZERO3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
reviving an old thread, Does anyone else have corrosion in the door jambs? I recently saw corrosion in my drivers door jamb and wanting to know if it was covered under warranty. I'm the original owner and vehicle has never had paint work since I purchased it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
reviving an old thread, Does anyone else have corrosion in the door jambs? I recently saw corrosion in my drivers door jamb and wanting to know if it was covered under warranty. I'm the original owner and vehicle has never had paint work since I purchased it.
It should be covered under the paint warranty, which I think is 5/60.

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP manual
I had a roughly two inch patch of bubbled paint in my driver's side door. It was covered under warranty and they even got me a rental from Enterprise.
Sponsored