Convertibles Photos Thread

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
They are on here. This isn't my car, but I found it at a local dealer and someone requested pictures.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I think I can recall seeing this pic. But I would think there would be more GT/CS verts on display. :(

But I guess the CS came back in 2016, so not lots around yet.:shrug:

Either that or the CS in a vert isn't really popular. But I can't see that being the case.:)
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
A local guy to me had a white CS vert also. His is a very nice car.

I think I have reached the end of the internet looking for CT/CS vert pics.:doh: Most I have found are dealer pics. Forum pics, not so much:shrug:

I ordered mine without ever seeing one live and just a bit anxious about it:D

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
I think I have reached the end of the internet looking for CT/CS vert pics.:doh: Most I have found are dealer pics. Forum pics, not so much:shrug:

I ordered mine without ever seeing one live and just a bit anxious about it:D
Check out this thread starting at around post #100. The white vert is a CS. The pics are from a cruise we did through the Texas Hill Country.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41464

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Wow DD you have upped your game

in South Germany --> time for some topless driving :D
Hey M-ST, where in Sud Bayern are you located?? I lived in Augsburg, '75 -'77.
Beautiful countryside all around there. Great roads for fast driving/motorcycling.

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Wow Thats interesting

in South Germany --> time for some topless driving :D
Beautiful countryside all around there. Great roads for fast driving/motorcycling.

M-ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thor
Vehicle(s)
Soon: 2.3l Ecoboost Convertible
Hi Carl,

I'm living in Munich, but we are often driving to Bavarian Alps, it's really a great countryside! The pictures have been taken near to Freilassing.

Best wishes

Thorsten.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hey Hondo

Nice pic, but if you really want to impress us the stripes on the plane should match the ones on the car.... We'd be really in awe then...

Just pokin ya, really nice pic. :headbang:

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Wow,

Thor, that stretch of Autobahn between Augsburg and Munich was my Saturday morning play ground. I loved riding it on my Yamaha, but I could never move out of the right lane. Can you get to the left lane in the Mustang???? :thumbsup:

Hi Carl,

I'm living in Munich, but we are often driving to Bavarian Alps, it's really a great countryside! The pictures have been taken near to Freilassing.

Best wishes

Thorsten.

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jim

Same here. Once I brought in my son to help it went a lot faster. The hitch is so tight on the rails that it pinches the guide wires. Once that's worked out, it's a snap. It took longer to run the wire for the lighting to the battery (being AR about the path).
So I take it you installed the wiring harness for trailer lights also? I bought them with the unit but I don't envision towing a trailer anytime soon. I use the hitch for a bike rack. How does the hitch look on the car?? My car is black so the hitch is not too disruptive.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hey Yanki

After a few upgrades.....
Man those wheel look great, I've been following them with a future purchase in mind, Did you consider running a square setup? The Concave rear wheel profile would look fantastic on the front also.. I'm researching a 19 X 10.5 square setup.
:coolphotos:

cirrus1ag

Hondo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hondo
Vehicle(s)
White 2016 GT/CS
Convertibles

Road Dog: yeah 'cept everything on an airplane costs like a 12X multiple. Re-striping the airplane 5 years ago was $5K and I helped strip it (and stripe it) and got a "deal" (for $5K). :frusty:

I have thought about making them match, but think the next thing will either be painting the plane or finding a little brother for it (to keep me poor forever).:headbonk:

Biggest reason the plane is here is because it was the only picture I could find that wasn't my avatar. I have lots of other people's Mustangs!

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Man those wheel look great, I've been following them with a future purchase in mind, Did you consider running a square setup? The Concave rear wheel profile would look fantastic on the front also.. I'm researching a 19 X 10.5 square setup.
:coolphotos:
If you lower the car, you may have issues with rubbing depending on the tire size you go with in the front.

The issue I'm having now is the fact that the 20x9 wheels have a +20 offset. I am running 275/35/20 on them. With the Eibach Pro Line Springs, hard dips or cornering causes the fender to rub on the outer part of the wheel.

I am changing the fronts to 255/35/20 This Saturday. Hopefully this will cure my problem.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
If you lower the car, you may have issues with rubbing depending on the tire size you go with in the front.

The issue I'm having now is the fact that the 20x9 wheels have a +20 offset. I am running 275/35/20 on them. With the Eibach Pro Line Springs, hard dips or cornering causes the fender to rub on the outer part of the wheel.

I am changing the fronts to 255/35/20 This Saturday. Hopefully this will cure my problem.
Did you select the 20 X 9 et 20? Or was that the advice of the sellers? I ask because the oem wheels are all +40 or more. +20 is really pushing the wheel out. I installed 1" spacers on the rear wheel for now and that is not pushing out as far as a +20 wheel would.

Anyway I don't plan on lowering the car, in fact I plan to run 285/40/19 tires all around to keep some sidewall cushioning and fill the wheel well just a bit more.
Sponsored