WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. I got Smooth FM playing in my Mustang all the time haha.
Same.

Either that or triple j......I used to hate jjj but these days it keeps me coming back.

Apple Music is constantly confused at what to throw at me by way of suggestions.

Right, it's time to go out compliment hunting......windows down and Elton John blaring.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Tiny Dancer ftw?
Not bad - Indian Sunset was my poison today.

Off the same album, sounds awesome on SACD through a 5.1 system btw.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Had an M4 do a burnout off the lights yesterday when I pulled up beside him. Intersection of Anzac Pde and Alison Rd, not exactly an inconspicuous location at midday haha. Will have to post up the dashcam recording

Anyone else get that kind of reaction on a regular basis? I guess young + modded mustang = hoon haha

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Short drive today, people are very appreciative for not being run over by a mustang at crossings :lol:

IMG_2194.PNG

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Had an M4 do a burnout off the lights yesterday when I pulled up beside him. Intersection of Anzac Pde and Alison Rd, not exactly an inconspicuous location at midday haha. Will have to post up the dashcam recording

Anyone else get that kind of reaction on a regular basis? I guess young + modded mustang = hoon haha
No, but occasionally get silly cars (e.g. that Starlet at La Perouse) trying to take off quicker than me... like a P plater with 4 guys in his Echo got a roll on me (started on red) and I was past him in a couple of car lengths (parked car in my lane - it was more convenient to burn him off :) ).

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If horses had thumbs :thumbsup:
15626078_1223326427751809_2460897490701715951_o.jpg

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Was experiencing an unusually high amount of neck twisting and thumbs upping earlier........but something wasn't quite right - these people seemed to be staring straight through the 'stang....

....then it dawned on me.
ferr.png

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
Was experiencing an unusually high amount of neck twisting and thumbs upping earlier........but something wasn't quite right - these people seemed to be staring straight through the 'stang....

....then it dawned on me.
Yeah those Rav4s certainly draw some attention!
The Ferrari 458 isn't bad either :p

I've noticed my comments from people are either, very positive or very negative. There's no middle ground, it's thumbs up, smiles, nice comments, or yelling childish crap.

Last night, was at the shops for maybe half an hour getting some stuff for christmas and came out to what looks like someone had thrown a drink at my car. Was a splat and then running down my nice new vinyl wrap. Fortunately it wiped off (hopefully) without any damage.

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
If horses had thumbs :thumbsup:
Haha, I love the way it looks like they are actually checking it out. Great pic!
I was driving to work 2 weeks ago and had to stop because there were 3 ponies walking around in the middle of the road. They didn't quite seem to care as much about my Pony though. I keep regretting not taking a quick pic.

Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Yeah those Rav4s certainly draw some attention!
The Ferrari 458 isn't bad either :p

I've noticed my comments from people are either, very positive or very negative. There's no middle ground, it's thumbs up, smiles, nice comments, or yelling childish crap.

Last night, was at the shops for maybe half an hour getting some stuff for christmas and came out to what looks like someone had thrown a drink at my car. Was a splat and then running down my nice new vinyl wrap. Fortunately it wiped off (hopefully) without any damage.
I haven't had any negative comments yet. You probably just got some jealous idiot that has to belittle what you have because he can't have it.:paddle:

Got stopped 3 times yesterday by people wanting to look at it, ranging from a postman while I was posting the days mail, to a manager from a company I was visiting. Took him for a ride in it and he thinks it is going to cause trouble at home when he tells the wife what he wants to do.:clap2:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
:paddle::paddle::paddle:

Unfortunately, this world is inundated with arseholes.

Dash cam Marto - best investment you will ever make.

Case in point:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54174

[ame]

Last edited:

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
:paddle::paddle::paddle:

Unfortunately, this world is inundated with arseholes.

Dash cam Marto - best investment you will ever make.

Case in point:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54174

Sure is!

Wow, that was weirdly disturbing to watch. That guy clearly had a screw loose. Would you mind PMing me a link to details on yours? I think I remember seeing you post info quite a while ago but I didn't have my car then so forgot all the info!

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Would you mind PMing me a link to details on yours? I think I remember seeing you post info quite a while ago but I didn't have my car then so forgot all the info!
PM sent.

:thumbsup:

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
To date I have received many compliments but the best thus far came from my 4 year old step grandson.

Going to visit he was in his little cubby house which he calls his shed, banging away with his plastic hammer pretending to hammer in a nail.

I decided to help him and hold his wood while he hammered away, turning to me he says-
"Paul"
Yeah mate
"Like Mustang"

Start em young, a little rev head in the making.

I was tickled pink, his compliment is the best.
Sponsored