WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The disadvantage of doing it is in the case of an accident and the other party claims you were speeding and that contributed. I'd rather have the info myself but just wanted to mention the other side of the coin.
There is no disadvantage.

The data is still retained and the speed reading remains visible on the included viewing software if it gets to that point.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Fricken portrait mode. Bah.
I _hope_ they're not taking a photo ;)

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
I'll tell you one thing for sure, you're choice of music in a Mustang is f**king appalling! :-)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I'll tell you one thing for sure, you're choice of music in a Mustang is f**king appalling! :-)
:lol:

Luckily it didn't happen a few minutes earlier when Culture Club was dominating the airwaves.

Sponsored

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Snapping for sure.

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Had a pretty fun day. :D First thing in the morning I had a forum member merged in behind me. Gave each other a nice wave :D

Then past a yellow stang with black stripes during lunch. Gave him a wave but can't tell if I got a wave back, his windows seems dark.

Then on the way back, stopped by to get some fuel and when I came back out after paying, a mother and her young son was standing next to it admiring the Stang. She said her son loves it. I would've given him a good look inside too if it wasn't so busy there.

Then I went to get some shopping done for the weekend. As I was getting out, bloke in his SUV asked what it was and I told him a Mustang. He said it's very nice. Then when I returned from shopping, I saw a couple of teens taking photos of it. :D

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Lol got one better. Had to go to the local hospital a couple of days ago. Decided as I was feeling lazy that parking in the carpark seemed like a great idea.my partner and I walked into the hospital to the x-ray section in our own little world. The we heard "excuse me, excuse me" so we both turned around and saw this oll mate chasing us. He bailed us up and promptly said " thats a very nice car you have" we both said ty with a grin then he stated " being red and white it should be the mudgee mustang" (being the local sports teams colors) to which we both had bot of a smile to ourselves. Overall he was very impressed with the car, after our chat he turned around and dissapeared down the coridor again. Not sure if the oll mate even had to go into the hospital. Was very nice chatting though.

Sponsored

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
LMFAO!!! Made me play the vid!

Made my night!!! hahaha You'll definitely need straight pipes to drown that out!:lol:

Fieldsey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
HAHAHAHA I was thinking the same. I had just eaten dinner and then played the video and now looking at my dinner again on the table:D

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
:lol:

Luckily it didn't happen a few minutes earlier when Culture Club was dominating the airwaves.
Just add a bit of Bronski Beat too...

Sorry, musically I am trapped in the 80s :)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Awwwww.....c'mon guys!

I have feelings you know.

:thumbsup: