Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
I'm digging that rear view. Hips look really good on this. I'd love it even more if it was a little more rounded off, a little less boxy.
Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
That's a great comparison shot of the hips chaz. But, could you render in some raindrops? :)

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
That's a great comparison shot of the hips chaz. But, could you render in some raindrops? :)
Ha! Seriously, though, I actually considered it. Except the raindrops have to roll off the panels in the direction of the gravity pull. That would be too hard.

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
I think you're confused as to what build quality means. Build quality means fit, finish, and materials used being of a high quality. Merely comparing the polish put on the render is not an accurate measurement of build quality. Chaz's renders are basic, yes, but C&D just has more money and interest to throw at making the render look lifelike. Chaz's render, while more basic looking, gives the most accurate representation of what the car will look like.
You basically rewrote what I just said just in your own words. I'm not confusing anything. I've been studying cars for years and those are my own personal opinions and depictions on the two renderings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Have to say, looking at them in the direct comparison, I prefer Chaz's. What's really noticeable in the comparison is how much more of a fastback Chaz's is, and how much lower the rear end is as well.

Talisman39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Nice work Chaz! :clap2:

I may have missed something in the blizzard of posts over the last couple of days, but did you make it more fastback? I see less of a distinct break at the trunk. I think it's working very well - though it does seem more fastback than what I can tell from the camo photos - do you have some insider knowledge?

Really liking the rear hips.

Pharo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Charger
Chaz's Render

Ok, I'll say it.
It's stunning. It's elegant. It's sophisticated. It's beautiful. :clap2:

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Nice work Chaz! :clap2:

I may have missed something in the blizzard of posts over the last couple of days, but did you make it more fastback? I see less of a distinct break at the trunk. I think it's working very well - though it does seem more fastback than what I can tell from the camo photos - do you have some insider knowledge?

Really liking the rear hips.
No changes to overall shape, just fine tuning things.

Nothing will beat walking around it in person.

I may have heard more than a few insider whispers...

yanks1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT/Calif Special Vert
Chaz; tremendous work & I'm loving it a lot; much sleeker than the C&D one; hope it's close to the real McCoy

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Yes, but if the db9 is sex, the Vanquish is eyes rolling back in your head BIG O! LOL

RIParker

I like this comparison right here chaz. It's almost like the evolution went from S197 to the C&D render to your render. From retro to semi-retro to modern. Yours is definitely the sleekest, most fastback and most modern looking of the bunch. I do like the way C&D did the front grille tho it looks similar to the GT or hipo version that you did.