Sponsored

Changing options after order is accepted

FeedtheNeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Is this possible?

I've seen several folks on here talk about it, but my dealer is telling me I am not able to change my order now.

I'm wanting to go with 3.55s (auto). I was caught a little offguard because I wasn't expecting the choice when I ordered, but after doing a little research it seems like the mileage loss is negligible.

If someone can give me a little guidance on what to tell my dealer if this is possible to do without delaying my order (have yet to receive a VIN) that would be most helpful.
Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I would PM the Ford Service user on the board there are several wonderful ladies who can assist you in answering your questions. Just make sure you are VERY nice to them as I have been known to challenge those who are mean to them to a joust to the DEATH!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is this possible?

I've seen several folks on here talk about it, but my dealer is telling me I am not able to change my order now.

I'm wanting to go with 3.55s (auto). I was caught a little offguard because I wasn't expecting the choice when I ordered, but after doing a little research it seems like the mileage loss is negligible.

If someone can give me a little guidance on what to tell my dealer if this is possible to do without delaying my order (have yet to receive a VIN) that would be most helpful.
Hello FeedtheNeed,

I sent you a response to your inquiry via PM. Please check your inbox. :thumbsup:

I would PM the Ford Service user on the board there are several wonderful ladies who can assist you in answering your questions. Just make sure you are VERY nice to them as I have been known to challenge those who are mean to them to a joust to the DEATH!
Simmer down over there, Tubalkayne. :paddle:

LOL! We are sugar and spice and everything nice over this way.

Thanks for the mention and have a wonderful day! :headbang:

Tricia

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Hello FeedtheNeed,

I sent you a response to your inquiry via PM. Please check your inbox. :thumbsup:

Simmer down over there, Tubalkayne. :paddle:

LOL! We are sugar and spice and everything nice over this way.

Thanks for the mention and have a wonderful day! :headbang:

Tricia
I am simmering now :-) Just have to manage the expectations! :D

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i changed mine twice after it was accepted and had no problem. first color i picked was deep impact blue, after i got a vin, i changed to triple yellow, got new dora no problem and showed on cotus, then again i changed back to deep impact blue and it changed with no issue, and now its built, just waiting to ship out.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I changed my color from Black to Guard after I had a VIN, and it was no issue. But it was a couple weeks before the actual build date showed up.
Sponsored