Sponsored

Central Florida M6G Cars & Coffee Thread

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Mine did about the same thing as yours it took a total of 12 days to arrive and once it left Kentucky it's next stop was Tampa and that took a 2 or 3 days. the long pole in the tent is how long it has to wait to get on a truck for me it was only a day or two.
That's awesome, I was looking at a map trying to figure this out but here's to high hopes!
Sponsored

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
If it left Kentucky you should have it by the end of the week at the latest. I would expect a call in the next couple days though.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I could hug you both right now, would be so awesome as it gives me time to clean her up nice and put some miles on before Sunday.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I could hug you both right now, would be so awesome as it gives me time to clean her up nice and put some miles on before Sunday.
Nothing wrong with a little Man Love between Mustang owners!

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Guys,

I think this is going to b a fantastic meet. It will be great to have a strong club for Central Florida as well as being able to meet you guys in person.

Sponsored

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Mustang! (My vote lol)

Damn I leave 6G for a day and you guys rack up three more pages :lol: BTW I'm rooting for ya Clink. Hope you get your car before the meet. It's soooo close.

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
Mine was in Kentucky on a Monday and delivered on Thursday; I think you will be happy very soon:)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Mustang! (My vote lol)

Damn I leave 6G for a day and you guys rack up three more pages :lol: BTW I'm rooting for ya Clink. Hope you get your car before the meet. It's soooo close.
Thanks man, would be sweet to have both our cars there representing Magnetic PP!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Ok car left Kentucky and is currently in Tennessee, EDD of the 8th is still good per my sources. HURRY UP

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I'm in the Melbourne area, black EB. I may be able to make it, it'd be great to meet a few Mustang guys.

Maybe a few of us can meet and convoy over there.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Hey fellas! can a mustang enthusiast join up for the local meetings? No S550 for me yet, still in a lease :(
Absolutely man!
I'm in the Melbourne area, black EB. I may be able to make it, it'd be great to meet a few Mustang guys.

Maybe a few of us can meet and convoy over there.
I think a couple guys are coming from that area if I'm not mistaken. Come on over!

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Cool!
When exactly are the days to meet and where? I saw a couple ideas tossed around whether it be Lakeland or Orlando!
The tentative schedule is in the first post of the thread. Where is still up in the air, we had a good place planned but we later found out that they are closed on the days we want to meet. This Sunday we will most likely be in Lakeland and we will probably decide where to meet in January at the meet on the 7th
Sponsored