Sponsored

Car Cover

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Alloy w/ Silver Racing Stripes
So I am looking to acquire a car cover for my LE. It will be garage kept when not in use so I only need an indoor cover. From my research I have found that the CoverCraft Dustop model is the best for indoor use.

However Ford offers the Noah and Weathershiled models with nice silk screened logos on the front and rear.

I would love to be able to order the Dustop model with similar silk screening logos, possible changing the Front to the 50 Years logo

Does anyone know where I can possible get the Dustop made like this, or anyone that can do custom silk screening?
Sponsored

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
I ordered mine from California Car Cover. I got blue with the 50th anniversary logo on the front. Indoor cover non-scratch/soft fit/glove fit.:ford:

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
What are the 'cons' to buying an outdoor cover for a garage kept vehicle, if any? mine's in the garage, but the garage isn't heated. I was consider getting an outdoor cover, just in case I ever have to put it outside. is there a downfall to putting an outdoor cover on a garage kept car?

OP
OP
Classic1967s

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From my research I found that the Dustop blocks dust the best, guess kind of a given.

For my 07 Mustang, I also keep it garaged and covered with an outdoor/indoor cover but it often is covered with a layer of dust in the pattern of the material when I uncover it.

In addition, getting an outdoor cover is often more expensive, and does not really give any added benefit when used indoors.

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
I ordered mine from California Car Cover. I got blue with the 50th anniversary logo on the front. Indoor cover non-scratch/soft fit/glove fit.:ford:
MKW, have you got a picture of the cover? I read that the logo is only available in black and wasn't sure how that would look on the blue cover.
Thanks

Sponsored

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
For so reason it will not let me attach a picture. I have one and it looks good to me...

scottdb1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium RR,43S,67G,975,RR,77R,94N
I have a 2015 GT Covercraft Noah w/50th logo , got it from covercraft but I think you could only get them through Dec. 31 2014 then that is the end of the 50th logo. I had the same cover for my 2008 GT/CS but sold the car and the cover went with it .

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
So I am looking to acquire a car cover for my LE. It will be garage kept when not in use so I only need an indoor cover. From my research I have found that the CoverCraft Dustop model is the best for indoor use.

However Ford offers the Noah and Weathershiled models with nice silk screened logos on the front and rear.

I would love to be able to order the Dustop model with similar silk screening logos, possible changing the Front to the 50 Years logo

Does anyone know where I can possible get the Dustop made like this, or anyone that can do custom silk screening?

Can you tell me which cover it is in the pics, that's what I want.

OP
OP
Classic1967s

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The cover in the pictures with the plain pony and the MUSTANG rear is the one availabe through Ford directly. Contact your dealer or check out accessories.ford.com/

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
The cover in the pictures with the plain pony and the MUSTANG rear is the one availabe through Ford directly. Contact your dealer or check out accessories.ford.com/
I tried that but it doesn't show the pics, so was it the Noah one or the weather shield one?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Classic1967s

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Disregard, I got it , the weather shield one. thanks for the quick response Classic.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I bought the Covercraft Evolution -Block It mainly for ding protection. It is heavier than most covers, and is the best that Covercraft has at ding protection. The two sources of most dings are car doors at shows and people walking through your garage. For whatever reason, when you cover your car, people think it is armor and become really careless. It has the 50 years logo too. I've jumped out of my shoes a few times at people who sit items on the car cover (not this one, the Challenger) Even though the covers say soft, sitting anything on them can give you micro scratches. If you don't have to worry about dings, the dust stop from cover craft is very good for indoors, terrible though for outdoor shows. Noah is a good all round material too. I buy my covers from CarcoverUSA.com. They are fast and I haven't had any issues with them.

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
I had my wife order me one for Christmas but we just sent it back to CJ's today. She ordered the Covercraft Weather Shield HP but it provides no ding protection. My LE is garage kept but I also have 2 kids and I prefer something that is a little heavier and will give it more protection from dings. Any recommendations? I was thinking about the Form Fit or the Dustop Block-It. Anybody have any history with these?

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I had my wife order me one for Christmas but we just sent it back to CJ's today. She ordered the Covercraft Weather Shield HP but it provides no ding protection. My LE is garage kept but I also have 2 kids and I prefer something that is a little heavier and will give it more protection from dings. Any recommendations? I was thinking about the Form Fit or the Dustop Block-It. Anybody have any history with these?
See above, the Evolution material is the thickest. I have one on my LE
Sponsored