Vehicle Showcase

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
No response from Andy Barratt - are we surprised? I think not. He must know how everyone on here is feeling about the service received & would expect at least the courtesy of a response. My experience with the sales guys at my dealership was good right up to and including delivery. Now with warranty over leather seat replacement & its me doing all the chasing. It's been since end of June & they have ordered replacement seat covers but not arrived yet. Two and a half weeks ago was told that they would be another 2-5 working days before arriving at dealership as were in Germany- no call yet. As away on holiday this week will chase again next week. Haven't bothered about underseal as got it done at Modurstang.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Before I went LHD, I found Ford Dagenham very helpful, but they were big Mustang fans, spent ages looking at the S197 and asking questions
And the manager who I am still friendly with, and who wanted to see my CS was great,
I think some dealers are good, and some are very bad
I never ended up going to Trustford Dagenham, but I cant knock them
I mean as I was looking at the black GT in the showroom, Mike asked me if I wanted some pics taken of me in the car. Yes he wanted a sale, but was not pushy and was even willing to keep the car locked up, covered in the showroom till I sold mine.
So went out of his way to be helpful

OP
OP
Cati

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
it is really good to hear that there are some good dealers out there. I guess it is up to Andy to identify those and spread their good work through the network.

In this day of social media it is so important for good relations to be maintained.

I really hope Andy does come on here, as many of you know I am in marketing for a large corporation, and I would love an opportunity like this to engage with customers who believe in my brand and want to see me do well.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I have lost interest now.
Ford are incompetent and best but lie at worst. There are some great people that work for them at dealer level and direct for the company but they do not seem to have the support from Ford as a whole.

But hey, we are just the moaners from the interweb that give out a lot of wrong information!

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That right there^ is all we are to Ford.
Yet still could probably destroy their brand of the Mustang to any suspecting buyer... Yet we don't. :lol:

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I doubt it.

Those buyers that look at this site already know the issues, and those that don't won't be concerned with the state of their underseal etc.

Whatever happened with that journalist that bought the crashed and repaired car?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt it.

Those buyers that look at this site already know the issues, and those that don't won't be concerned with the state of their underseal etc.

Whatever happened with that journalist that bought the crashed and repaired car?
I meant outside of the forums. As in, we know things on the forum that the general owner probably wont. And therefore are more of a 'threat' than the 'average non interweb moaner'

The journo got his car replaced [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION] got the info on it he should be able to fill u in.

Probably got a handjob off the director to stay quiet too...
Sponsored