Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
GT guard.. hell yeaaaaa

ZuluEcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, Race Red and Silver Stripe
I went back and forth between triple yellow and race red, it was driving me crazy. Then the expression "red Mustang" sort of settled in, wafting into my mind from a long ago dream, and I went with it. I was also worried about having selected the ceramic interior, since people said all kinds of things about white leather, etc.

The moment I laid eyes on the car I was in love :-) HA, and I had ordered the factory silver stripe, which looks sharp. Apparently I must have been the only one to do so, as I have never seen another one with that option.

Just remember that when selecting a car color, "opinions" are just that. If a guy loves black cars, what is he going to tell you? (or any other color for that matter). Get what you like. White interior? why not. I absolutely love it, it looks stunning with the red, AND almost no one else has it :-)

As for red.. well, it is a RED MUSTANG after all :-)

pick what you love and have fun.
1463419436.2016-04-14 16.57.44.jpg

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
I now have a Red, I had a Guard but got out of it. Kinda wish I didn't but I have had more compliments with the Race Red one. Funny thing is it looks more Hugger Orange in certain light.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I now have a Red, I had a Guard but got out of it. Kinda wish I didn't but I have had more compliments with the Race Red one. Funny thing is it looks more Hugger Orange in certain light.
Yeah, I have noticed in a few pics, the Orange looks red and vise versa. My GHIG looks awesome in the sun, but looks like mustard and olive had a baby in the orange sulfur lighting we have in Temecula.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I like washing my car but you have to be a mad man to have a black car. Wash it and 30 mins later the pollen is on it.

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
Yeah, I have noticed in a few pics, the Orange looks red and vise versa. My GHIG looks awesome in the sun, but looks like mustard and olive had a baby in the orange sulfur lighting we have in Temecula.
There is someone at work that has a GHIG V6. I love that color I wish they put that on the S550.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I agonized over color selection. I finally decided on DIB when I placed my order and then that very same day the new colors for 2017 were announced! I was thinking more and more that I had made the wrong choice and was starting to regret it. I almost canceled my order. My biggest concern was wondering if the DIB would look purple at times because I do not like purple.

Well as it turns, out I love my DIB and I'm glad I didn't cancel my order or change my mind. It's never looked purple since the day I picked it up and everyone comments on how beautiful the color is.
1463419914.m6g forum photos nvrfinished 6.jpg

steven1955

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
EB competition orange convertible
No one with comp orange is willing to pipe up.
I'll pipe up. Here's my CO EB PP convertible, new in November 2015, 12,800 miles as of today, and no regrets. Maybe I'll step outside again just to look at it.

Sponsored

ZuluEcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, Race Red and Silver Stripe
I agonized over color selection. I finally decided on DIB when I placed my order and then that very same day the new colors for 2017 were announced! I was thinking more and more that I had made the wrong choice and was starting to regret it. I almost canceled my order. My biggest concern was wondering if the DIB would look purple at times because I do not like purple.

Well as it turns, out I love my DIB and I'm glad I didn't cancel my order or change my mind. It's never looked purple since the day I picked it up and everyone comments on how beautiful the color is.

THAT is one gorgeous setup you got there! Congrats!

I think a lot of us go through the same worries. I almost changed my order several times also... Glad I didn't.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
I've wanted a yellow Mustang since the School Bus Yellow Boss was announced. Couldn't afford that at that time, so I was going to settle on a GHIG GT. Glad I didn't, I can't see myself loving that color every day.
I was apprehensive about the Triple Yellow since the first shots of it at the Detroit Auto show under the blue lighting made it look like Zinc Yellow (which I hate). But after seeing it in person, I was sold.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I like my Magnetic because its easy to keep clean but for a muscle car it's lack of the look at me kinda pop.
It's a color with great depth if the sun is out but when it's not, it's kinda boring.
I saw sat in a 2012 SuperSnake last weekend. It was a sunny day. The car looked perfect on the sun. Drive by there yesterday, it was a cloudy day and as you stated, it's kinda boring.

But, Holy Crap, what a gorgeous car!!!!:headbang:

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
THAT is one gorgeous setup you got there! Congrats!

I think a lot of us go through the same worries. I almost changed my order several times also... Glad I didn't.
Thanks! Yeah, it didn't help browsing through M6G everyday either looking at all the different colors after I had ordered... :headbonk:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I like my Magnetic because its easy to keep clean but for a muscle car it's lack of the look at me kinda pop.
It's a color with great depth if the sun is out but when it's not, it's kinda boring.
I feel the same about guard, but it looks damn good when clean and sunny. Ingot was my second choice and there's the occasional day I wish I had gotten it, but overall I'm happy. Guard is a very unique color.
Sponsored