Sponsored

Build Week 2/2/15

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
My sales manager has told me the same thing tsunami. Mine was released from hold on 3/16/15. I was told the car would be delivered to the dealership by April 1..... The car is still at the factory!!Yesterday i stopped by the dealership and asked my salesman that i've been dealing with since last October if it was possible that the car could be here by the 1st. He said in all his 37 years, he has seen it only one time. It was a Limo for some government official. He said it won't be here (Glad he was honest). He said on average it would take at least 2 weeks for it to get to North East Oklahoma.
At that point, I told my salesman i had had enough. Told him I no longer want the car!! He said he understood my frustration and didn't blame me for feeling as such. He asked what i wanted to do.... I told him I didn't want a $40,000 "problem child" and told him to order me a new one. At that point the manager stepped in and ultimately told my salesman "Do it!". So my new car #2 is on the books today. Farewell car hold from hell. I'm turning the page and ending this chapter. Good luck everyone. I'm glad to see that some have been released and had hoped mine was right behind yours. I've held out as long as i could but I've just had enough.
Sponsored

Jake 87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Jake 87, PonyGrrrl, slythetove, La Geno, & Mikef523,
What was the mileage on each of your cars when they came in?
18 miles on mine when I picked it up. Had a running time of 2.5 hours, though strange, similar to a couple other members I've seen.

With those getting their cars finally, was the EDD on COTUS accurate?
My EDD was within 2 days of the final adjustment which was done early March - delivered March 20th.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
My cars at the dealership!!

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
16 miles on mine. Everything was perfect - panels - leather, no problems.

Got too dark by the time I remembered to take pictures, but I'll take some at work tomorrow.

Took it for a little drive on I-95 and a Dodge Challenger revved it's engine while driving by me. That didn't take long! :D

Sponsored

MIKESHIP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MIKE
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
Stopped by to take a look. The hood has to be adjusted, rear bumper minor adjustment where it meets the fender, overall looks good. Will pick it up on Thursday at 5pm. Sales manager took pictures and is sending it to there body shop for adjustments. Car had 36 miles on it, guess it has been around flat rock a few times.:cool:

Cj4428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Recaros Magnetic, Ford PP3,Corsa catback
Stopped by to take a look. The hood has to be adjusted, rear bumper minor adjustment where it meets the fender, overall looks good. Will pick it up on Thursday at 5pm. Sales manager took pictures and is sending it to there body shop for adjustments. Car had 36 miles on it, guess it has been around flat rock a few times.:cool:
My 2/2 build arrived 3/16,16 miles on it and a few panel alignment issues, dealer fixed all issues before I took delivery.
Hope everyone gets their car soon with on issues.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
I have it now

Happy to report I have the car. I gave a report on the other thread regarding (held) vehicles.
I hope all the rest of you in the 2/2 hold will be as satisfied as I am. NO MORE checking COTUS. Whoopie!

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
My 2/10 build is supposedly now in "Transit"?!?!

COTUS (when it's working) now says the convertible is in Transit. The Regional Sales Manager confirmed this and said delivery was going to be on April 1! I contacted my dealer and said there was no way that it could get to central MN in 7 days! He agreed and said he would call Ford again. Within 6 hours COTUS EDD jumped from 1 April to 7 April. So this is the 8th time the EDD has been advanced. Because I am actively thinking about cancelling the order and ordering a 2016, I told my sales manager that I won't pay for the car until EVERY minor defect I can find is fixed. They can send it to the body shop a dozen times, but if it comes back without everything fixed to my satisfaction, no deal! I have several nice cars that I already drive...so this order is now more an experiment to see just how screwed up Ford can get.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Once again my EDD has disappeared since it was supposed to be here today. It's stuck in Atlanta for some reason. And as per standard practice with Ford, no one can tell me anything. Not even Jeff with Ford Customer Service.

Sponsored

Broken2g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT PP
Here is the new car picked her up yesterday, my ordered car is still sitting at Flat Rock.
image.jpg

mazamuda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Grats!!!!! :)

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Dealer just emailed me and said my car arrived today.