Sponsored

Build Week 1/26/15

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB
My salesman just texted me today that it is likely to arrive tomorrow!!! That's a good thing I guess since Ohio is set to get snow this weekend as well. I'll hopefully get some impressions of it before Sunday then if that delivery holds up.
Sponsored

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Cool. Hope it comes in. Still no word on mine.

Sponsored

Noble-6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Well now my salesman contacted me and told me it will be here "by the week of Feb. 16, hopefully sooner". Meanwhile Cotus says '1 day'.

Wat

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB

mustangenthusiast25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang Gt Premium
Anyone waiting for shipment from the west coast? My car is waiting for shipment since this morning, anybody know how long it usually takes for a car to get loaded on the rail to Portland,Oregon?

Jax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Dodge Ram1500Sport & 2015 Eco Prem. Mustang
Anyone waiting for shipment from the west coast? My car is waiting for shipment since this morning, anybody know how long it usually takes for a car to get loaded on the rail to Portland,Oregon?
I'm in Tucson, AZ. My car was "in transit" as of 1/28. Cotus originally had a "EDD" of 2/16, but that's been updated to 2/12 (also confirmed by Rachel @ FordService). It seems like the cars sent out west are taking, on average, 10 days once the car is "in transit". :clap2:

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
COTUS sez the Mustang is built!
Send it to me.
Send it to me NOW!!!

Sponsored

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
When are you taking delivery of it?!
We are having snow today, dealer is closed on Saturday, going to get about 6 inches of snow on Sunday & Monday, Tuesday going to the auto show in Philly, dealer open until 5 on Wednesday, So probably Thursday or Friday. They are over 1 1/2 hours from me.

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB
Got the text from my dealer that my car has arrived at the dealer as of 9:00 this morning :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:! But I likely can't take delivery of it until tomorrow morning due to personal reasons, which is going to kill me. He's on the lot waiting for me, all lonely and alone, with strangers gawking at him. BACK OFF VULCHERS HE'S MINE! :paddle:

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Got the text from my dealer that my car has arrived at the dealer as of 9:00 this morning :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:! But I likely can't take delivery of it until tomorrow morning due to personal reasons, which is going to kill me. He's on the lot waiting for me, all lonely and alone, with strangers gawking at him. BACK OFF VULCHERS HE'S MINE! :paddle:
I would be concerned with someone taking it for a joy ride.

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB
Nah I'm not worried, it is a special order, not to be on the dealer lot for sale. So I would assume that if someone came up and wanted to drive my car, the dealer would tell them it is not for public sale essentially, unless I refuse delivery

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
Due to the demise (engine) of my Firebird in the last day, I bugged my salesman to put a RUSH on my transport. I don't know if that will have any bearing on how soon it gets here, but until it gets here (EDD 2/15), a rental it is. :tsk:

I was planning on driving my Firebird a little more before parting with it, but funny things like this happen, and leaving my friend of 16 years suddenly and for good is certainly a big change---- I'll be very happy to drive my Mustang GT off the lot soon! :headbang:
Sponsored