evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Well, I'll be the first to start. I heard from Ford Service and my dealer that my car is scheduled for build week 1/26/15.
Sponsored

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
I got my VIN a week later than you and my dealer seems to have no idea what my build week is. He even asked me what my VIN was and how I found it...

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
Well, I'll be the first to start. I heard from Ford Service and my dealer that my car is scheduled for build week 1/26/15.

I'm right with you, Evo8904! Had to bug Rachel and my dealer who both came back with 1/26 in stereo. :headbang: :lol:

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I'm right with you, Evo8904! Had to bug Rachel and my dealer who both came back with 1/26 in stereo. :headbang: :lol:
Does your Cotus give you the build date yet? Mine doesn't but it isn't a perfect system.

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
Does your Cotus give you the build date yet? Mine doesn't but it isn't a perfect system.

Nope! All COTUS/Etis have for me is the VIN and the car. :shrug:

Yeah, just like it not showing my 3.55 Gears, I've repeatedly read that it is imperfect. Nomad needs to "Sterilize" it. /Star Trek :lol:

Sponsored

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Salesman just texted me also and said I am set for the 26th. Heck cotus isn't even showing a vin yet. So I have no idea.

Correction cotus is showing a vin now. Yippie.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Salesman just texted me also and said I am set for the 26th. Heck cotus isn't even showing a vin yet. So I have no idea.

Correction cotus is showing a vin now. Yippie.
Awesome!

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
This is only the second time that I have ordered a car. The first time was in 2003 when I was in the Army living in Germany. I ordered a 2003 Ford explorer 4x4 limited. Delivery for that took 6 months.

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
This is only the second time that I have ordered a car. The first time was in 2003 when I was in the Army living in Germany. I ordered a 2003 Ford explorer 4x4 limited. Delivery for that took 6 months.

I've never ordered a car before-- didn't have the time to wait around before. I've always got a new or used car in the winter--- seems that's the time whatever old car would become a big enough pain to justify getting a different one.

However, I was excited about getting the car I currently drive.... for a day (the day I bought it). This 2-3 month process certainly makes the anticipation grow----which I don't necessarily think is a bad thing. :lol:

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
COTUS isn't updated but Rachel has a tentative build date for me of last week of Jan. :clap2:
Received my VIN in early Dec.
Hopefully COTUS will populate as we get closer.

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Nope! All COTUS/Etis have for me is the VIN and the car. :shrug:

Yeah, just like it not showing my 3.55 Gears, I've repeatedly read that it is imperfect. Nomad needs to "Sterilize" it. /Star Trek :lol:
In the words of Nomad: "Answer unknown. I shall analyze.... Analysis complete: Insufficient data to resolve problem." ;)

I can verify that COTUS is not quite up-to-speed, evo8904 and DarkKnight. It is still a pilot program and under development. It actually wasn't supposed to be this popular yet, but it has rather taken on a life of its own. :D

The 3.55 Final Drive Ratio does not show under the options for some reason; that is something I am able to check for. COTUS also will not show the build date. It should switch the status over to "In Production" a few days prior to the building.

Rachel

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
In the words of Nomad: "Answer unknown. I shall analyze.... Analysis complete: Insufficient data to resolve problem." ;)

I can verify that COTUS is not quite up-to-speed, evo8904 and DarkKnight. It is still a pilot program and under development. It actually wasn't supposed to be this popular yet, but it has rather taken on a life of its own. :D

The 3.55 Final Drive Ratio does not show under the options for some reason; that is something I am able to check for. COTUS also will not show the build date. It should switch the status over to "In Production" a few days prior to the building.

Rachel

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOMAD: Error. Error. Error. Examine.
KIRK: You are flawed and imperfect! Execute your prime function!
NOMAD: I shall analyze error. Analyze error,
KIRK: Now. Get those antigravs on it.
NOMAD: Examine error. Error.

Hilarious!! :headbang: :hail: :lol: :headbonk:
[/FONT]

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Looks like I am joining this week guys. Hopefully it stays true and doesn't change anymore.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
I'm just looking forward to possibly getting my mustang for my birthday in February:)

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Maybe it will be a Valentines Day present to myself?
Sponsored