Sponsored

Brief intro, '16 GT Convertible purchasing intention/questions and misc rambling

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
OK, these were a couple of rushed photos, when I get to do my first detail (it's already hazy and in desperate need of some good car car products...) I'll get some much better ones and post in the "official" black cars and/or convertibles thread:

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Your car is a real beauty! But I notice that you don't have the convertible caps on the folded down roof...did you receive them? Some did and some didn't...but all paid for them. Hope you got yours.

PonyVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP Conv
Wow...the car is truly beautiful! :thumbsup:

Keep the pics coming!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Thanks for the positive mojo :D

Your car is a real beauty! But I notice that you don't have the convertible caps on the folded down roof...did you receive them? Some did and some didn't...but all paid for them. Hope you got yours.
I did get them, but only did a quick test fitment on one side, didn't seem like something I'd typically install. Yeah since my car was delivered from another state via an indie transport company I had to do a pretty quick check on my goods: manual/docs, top caps, two key fobs with one accessory key, wheel locks/keys (didn't realize the GT vert came standard with the enhanced security).

I did only get front mats, but I'll probably get some Lloyds anyway :)

I love how the hard front section of the top finishes off the top nicely when it's down., so it's pretty clean without them.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
That Redline interior looks sooo good with the black exterior and wheels. Since I'm "old school", I could see your fine Pony sporting red painted brake calipers or matte black GT350 style stripes with flanking red pinstripes. She needs "nothing" but maybe a catchy nickname...like "BOOYA" for instance!

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Since I'm "old school", I could see your fine Pony sporting red painted brake calipers or matte black GT350 style stripes with flanking red pinstripes.
It's like you read my mind. :)

I'm seriously thinking of stripes, I've chatted with a stripe vendor from right here on M6G, and have started making contact with some local installers.

I think the extra *pop* of red would be amazing and all things considered, it's a pretty cheap, but pretty big impacting cosmetic change.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Yeah since my car was delivered from another state via an indie transport company I had to do a pretty quick check on my goods: manual/docs, top caps, two key fobs with one accessory key, wheel locks/keys (didn't realize the GT vert came standard with the enhanced security).
The "accessory key" is actually the glove box key.

Sponsored

volinbham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT convertible
Sweet car MaskedRacerX. I ordered the opposite (white/PP with silver wheels) but I see a one like yours online (except silver PP wheels) that has me with second thoughts.

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Sweet car MaskedRacerX. I ordered the opposite (white/PP with silver wheels) but I see a one like yours online (except silver PP wheels) that has me with second thoughts.
That's an awesome mix too - someone just posted delivery of their car, White/GTPP with the nickel finish PP wheels - just fantastic :cheers:
Sponsored