Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Factory Fluid is DOT4: Motorcraft DOT 4 Low Viscosity (LV) High Performance
Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid
PM-20

Four track days, original pads with 50% remaining. Had the fluid flushed after first track day because Car was built in Nov and sat all winter. Starting to get some color in it again but I got the brakes really hot on the last two track days.

Unless you plan on running COTA for an hour at a time I think you'll be alright. :cheers:
Rotor.jpg

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
I've raced with many fluids Torque RT700 has been the best fluid I have ever used hands down.

I've used
ATE Blue
Motul 600
Motul 660
Project Mu
Among others.

Always had to bleed my brakes after each trackday.

Since I've switched it lasts me the entire season.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Thats good to hear.

What are you guys running for tires. Not alot of options out there for this staggered setup.
Look into Hankook Rs3s fantastic tire

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Thats good to hear.

What are you guys running for tires. Not alot of options out there for this staggered setup.
I haven't finished chunking my stock tires yet :headbonk: I very impressed with them, which I know is not a popular opinion. Before tires I would add camber and save your tires. that's the only issue I have had with this car as it left the factory suspension/brakes wise.

Here's what I'm putting in this week, I paid $19 for them from Amazon :headbang: Pretty much the easiest way to put - Camber in the front, rear is factory adjustable. This car goes very + camber under heavy cornering because #Lawyers
http://www.spcalignment.com/compone...ustang&year=2015 - 2015&from=USAFrom&to=USATo
Sponsored