Sponsored

Boosted EcoBoost?

Makohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang 50yr
I have a bone stock 2015 EcoBoost Mustang. I don't know much about cars other than the fact that I like them and I like speed. I was doing a bit of research on the things people have done to their Mustangs, EcoBoosts in particular, and I've seen videos of people reaching over 500 and over 600whp. I was wondering what I would have to do to achieve numbers like that? Again, I'm new to all of this, but I'm determined to learn. Could anyone help?
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Big turbo / auxiliary fuel

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I have a bone stock 2015 EcoBoost Mustang. I don't know much about cars other than the fact that I like them and I like speed. I was doing a bit of research on the things people have done to their Mustangs, EcoBoosts in particular, and I've seen videos of people reaching over 500 and over 600whp. I was wondering what I would have to do to achieve numbers like that? Again, I'm new to all of this, but I'm determined to learn. Could anyone help?
Many threads here on how to go about squeezing more out of the 2.3L. Peruse the topics and look for stuff it is fun.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
To do it reliably over 600whp.. thus far this is one of the best.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41001
Sponsored