Boost Works Single Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
So I know similar questions have been posed but is this kit going to be strictly "bolt on" or should we expect some irreversible modifications to take place? The appeal of the kit is hardly diminished either way but it would be nice to have at the very least a vague understanding of the complexity this installation will bring to the table
Sponsored

RipShift2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm looking forward to this kit as well. I may drop the Procharger for this depending on the outcome. Looking forward to more info.

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
Welp the initial post said january or february for the drop of this kit so i guess they got two more days before the angry mob forms lol

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
Welp the initial post said january or february for the drop of this kit so i guess they got two more days before the angry mob forms lol

I thought at the time this was posted that it was an aggressive time frame to build a kit from start to finish and be in production in just a few months. Hope no one was holding their breath.

Sponsored

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT
Tx2k is right around the corner I'm sure they're busy like crazy getting cars ready I will patiently wait till the kit gets released

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Tx2k is right around the corner I'm sure they're busy like crazy getting cars ready I will patiently wait till the kit gets released
this is the case.

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
Don't get me wrong I'm more than willing to wait as long as necessary for a good product. The anticipation is killing me mainly because I wanna see the systems design so I can start formulating my build plan around it

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
I don't even have a Mustang and I'm curious to see how this works out! :cheers:

You can't beat the price from a reputable company for $5k base! That's pretty Impressive!

Sponsored

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
Ok two more questions before I shut my mouth and continue waiting patiently lol I know lund is working the mapping with you guys but is tuning equipment going to be included in the kit or will we have to purchase our own? Also I'm assuming this kit will come equipped with post header down pipes? If so will there be a catted and catless option available or are we just gonna wink at each other as expected and just go catless like we all want to? Lol

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
I will be getting this kit for next season. Super excited. I know tge wait will be worth it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.