Sponsored

Boost Works / Lund Tuned Twin Turbo GT makes 1100whp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
And that could 100% be the case. But that's the issue, they are all over the place and I think quoting blanket DynoJet conversion data..can be, in many cases, misleading.

I'm not saying the car wouldn't make 1200whp, just that in order to claim it....throw in on a DynoJet & post the graph ;)

That beast better go 8's at that power level. I got confidence you'll do it!

Again, congrats on the build. Travis is a great guy and with Lund behind the keyboard, only good things can happen. :cheers:
Yeah.. They can definitely vary. These are pretty much known dynos in the area, though. We use them all the time, and this particular MD reads pretty low. I'll see what it traps and then let you know what I think it's making. :)
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
this car is the only reason im here today. seeing it now at its full potential brings a smile to my face.

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
Yeah.. They can definitely vary. These are pretty much known dynos in the area, though. We use them all the time, and this particular MD reads pretty low. I'll see what it traps and then let you know what I think it's making. :)
I don't get as wrapped up in ET, as honestly, it's all in the 60 ft. And most customer owned cars, let's face it, aren't setup properly to set record passes at a drag strip.

But you are right, MPH is a measure of HP when it boils down too it.

Trap speed will be the best indicator of power for sure. :cheers:

1200whp is 160+ mph in this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.