Sponsored

Boost Works 1200hp entry level twin turbo kit? Starting around $6k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Travis
can you call my cell
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Are only partial kits shipping? From what I'm reading here people are receiving kits and waiting on small parts in addition to the turbos?

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Not sure where you read that.. I have a handful of people who I'm sending a few misc. nuts or bolts or gaskets to. Coupler or clamps here or there.

I guess you could say that's "partial", but it's not a big deal for any of my customers.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Are only partial kits shipping? From what I'm reading here people are receiving kits and waiting on small parts in addition to the turbos?
Not sure where you read that.. I have a handful of people who I'm sending a few misc. nuts or bolts or gaskets to. Coupler or clamps here or there.

I guess you could say that's "partial", but it's not a big deal for any of my customers.
Yeah I was only missing some tiny stuff and it wasn't "missing" as I was informed of it when it shipped. Travis got that stuff out to me in only a couple of days and I'm waiting on the turbos anyway so it didn't matter at all.

It is a partial kit without the turbos but I believe I have 100% of the kit itself. Just waiting on turbos :headbonk: there's no way they could take over a week to get from Cali to Texas so I'm sure they'll show up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Installation instruction write-up is complete! Now to add pictures in key parts of the process. Will update when they're done, and add a PDF link for our customers. :)

sccapri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Travis how much $is it to add your new intake assembly to one of this kits?

sccapri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What's the cost if you guys are building a kit with this as an upgrade...you can send a pm if you like.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
As of now, all orders placed using Comp oil-less turbos will be quoted 4-6 weeks for turbos. The rest of the kit will be shipped within 2 weeks.

All orders placed with Precision turbos will be quoted at 1-2 weeks turn around time.

Comp has been taking much longer than expected to build and ship Turbochargers. As such, we want our customers to be aware of this before ordering. We are not cutting ties with Comp, but until they can get a better handle on their end, we will push customers towards Precision options.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
My car is dropped off for the install! I'll post pics in here as I receive them.

Still awaiting the turbos but I've got the kit lol. Plenty of other stuff to install in the meantime.

And yeah, like Travis said -- Comp sucks. Talk about over-promise and under-deliver lol. I switched to Precision 5976 turbos.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
My car is dropped off for the install! I'll post pics in here as I receive them.

Still awaiting the turbos but I've got the kit lol. Plenty of other stuff to install in the meantime.

And yeah, like Travis said -- Comp sucks. Talk about over-promise and under-deliver lol. I switched to Precision 5976 turbos.
Nice. I assume the turbos will arrive whilst the car is at the shop doing the install? When do you expect to collect the car?

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the kit after previously having the Procharger set up installed :)

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Nice. I assume the turbos will arrive whilst the car is at the shop doing the install? When do you expect to collect the car?

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the kit after previously having the Procharger set up installed :)
Turbos were supposed to ship today (10/6) from Precision straight to me. Haven't gotten tracking but that's what Precision told Travis. We'll see...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.