Sponsored

body panel fitment

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350
Picked up my car last weekend in Texas and dropped it off to Phoenix for the winter. Noticed the headlight mounting tabs sticking out on the front of the car, and gaps on the rear panels. The gaps are there on my other mustangs just not as bad. I thought qc was better on these?

Love the transmission, miles better then the getrag, and the exhaust note is downright glorious. Perfect car. Made it through two snow storms and several thunderstorms without a scratch. 2 days and 2000 miles later it's covered for the winter. Makes my stock GT's feel cheap and slow in comparison.
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
Sponsored

Reactions: TDC

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Ya that headlight doesn't look right at all. I would have the dealer look into that. Rear bumper looks about as bad as the rest. White is probably the worst one to show all the gaps too. :( I took mine back to Ford a few weeks ago as the rear tabs on the passenger side rear bumper popped out caused it to bulge a little.

You would think being a GT350, that more time would be spent correcting these things before they are sold to the customer.

Last edited:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Dealer ASAP for that headlight!!! DAUM!

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
I have only the one pic but is that rear bumper painted the same color? It looks a little off imo.

The headlight is whacked. Needs a refit by the dealer.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I would,be concerned that front end has been taken off before. How the hell do you fuck that up?

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
Were you up in north Scottsdale tonight? I saw what looked to
be this color combo parked in front of Twin Peaks.

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
When I picked my car up there was no panel gap. After about 300 miles there is now a gap. QC can't catch what it can't see. Not saying everyone has had an experience like mine but I suspect many have.

TORQUEJUNKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack
I have only the one pic but is that rear bumper painted the same color? It looks a little off imo.

The headlight is whacked. Needs a refit by the dealer.
That color mismatch is a problem that I've experienced before. My white 2013 GT500 had a discrepancy with the bumper color matching the body, it went from a white to a slight yellowish white. Before I purchased my Avalanche Gray, I went to a local dealer whom I worked out a msrp price for a white gt350, I immediately noticed the slight color variation and walked from that deal.
Sponsored